Ubisoft forward giveaway

cant log in to ubisoft, ubisoft forward and even uplay for 30 minutes. I call it great job.
Usual ubisoft

4 Likes

I just checked the Uplay Client and you can’t even log into/use it either. You’re always met with “A Ubisoft service is currently missing. Please try again later.” whenever you open it (if you’re set to auto-login; I imagine the error also applies to normally logging in too).

Edit: @mediiiiiiii beat me to it, haha.

2 Likes

tried log in with chrome, firefox several times without any success for a half hour really

2 Likes

tried linux Mint, Windows 10, Android.
maybe should try MS EDGE or VPN

EDIT: Tried MS EDGE, created new account, linked account with facebook. still unable to log in. Slovakia EU.

Conclusion: So Watch Dogs 2 is not meant for me. gg enjoy your stream and game, guys

2 Likes

“Our login server crashed and no one was able to be logged in for Ubisoft Forward. That means we don’t have to give out keys! Excellent!” - Ubisoft (not actual quote)

7 Likes

They better give us the game later if we can’t login now.

4 Likes

some = everyone

6 Likes

Honestly, if I were one of their employees, I would have suggested making a separate giveaway of those things with a live announcement instead of making everyone have to watch the live in order to get them.

2 Likes

Well the whole point IS to make people watch their ads, since they didn’t have the confidence that people would watch their event otherwise. Also at this point I believe it’s already too late for the Ass creed axe giveaway which requires 40 minutes of watch time.

5 Likes

I just got home, so hope I’m still in time. I have to link something to something right?

3 Likes

I thought this stream lasts for hours. So you should still be fine :wink:

2 Likes

Lol did anyone actually login. And how I thought this would be easy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

try to just log in to your ubisoft or uplay account, many of us failed

4 Likes

Valhalla on they way…

3 Likes

Yeah I have some python code running a click but its probs a waste of time lol

4 Likes
2 Likes

I think literally no one can log in right now.

4 Likes

https://drops-register.ubi.com/

You can link your twitch from here. Given you can log in to the system at this moment :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

3 mobile game ads in a row.
Brawlhalla
Some generic shitty looking one.
R6 Siege (which was 0 gameplay)

Those are probably all going to suck

4 Likes

I had it send me a password reset. After creating new password, I did finally login to Uplay app. I think I read we will not see the free Watch Dogs 2 added to our account until tomorrow.

5 Likes