Twitch Prime Free Games Thread

I already own both Total War Warhammer II (base game with free DLCs) and Shadow of War (Complete Edition) on Steam.

4 Likes

The highlights as far as Iā€™m concerned, would be Loom and Shadow of war. Although I have heard good things about Glass masquerade.

Must be twenty years since I played Loom.

4 Likes

Well, free is free. Hopefully they are codes, because I own most of these already and would love to give them to siblings or friends. lol

4 Likes

Thanks @blomvik and @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Fallout 76 (MS Store code)

Total War: WARHAMMER II (Epic Games Store account linking)

Glass Masquerade: Origins Legacy Games

Amazon Games app:

Loom

Heroā€™s Hour

Horace

3 Likes

Happy to giveaway my ā€˜Glass Masquerade: Originsā€™ code to whoever wants it.

5 Likes

Since I have an account there now, if no one else claims it, I will take it please. Give it a few hours, Thanks @agusnavarro :revolving_hearts:

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thanks for the key @agusnavarro :hugs:

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering about what happened to Middle Earth: Shadow of War, and that if itā€™s just the base game or the complete edition.

If someone manages to get a key Iā€™d like to have one, please.

1 Like

It should be this edition

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks fluffy! :hugs:

2 Likes

Andā€¦

• Whispering Willows
  • Last Day of June
3 Likes

Fallout New Vegas is probably the only and best Fallout game Iā€™ve ever played.

Iā€™ve bought the Ultimate Edition on GOG years later for very cheap after playing the ā€œfreeā€ version at first. Worth getting it during sales since the price is really accessible so donā€™t understimate this game for its price.

As for WRC 9 I guess youā€™d rather get Dirt 4 or 5 since I donā€™t know much about the franchise.

4 Likes

Fallout New Vegas is great! The only good one in the series, at least of the newer ones.

4 Likes

Iā€™d love a Dirt Rally 4 or 5, unfortunately EA bought up codemasters and theyā€™ve just about managed to finish Dirt Rally 2. Some would say thereā€™s still plenty of work left to do though.

4 Likes

@Rhyagelle Thatā€™s true. Also the only one worth buying and having in your library.

@Fraggles Oh, I see, heh, my bad. I meant Dirt 4 and 5, and only now I noticed it. I got both before Codemasters was bought (I rememeber getting Dirt 5 here on Chrono forums! Havenā€™t installed and played it due to, you guessed it, Denuvo) and also the first Dirt Rally all on Steam.
Either way, letā€™s hope that EA wonā€™t screw these and future sequelsā€¦much.

5 Likes

I do seem to remember all the old Indiana Jones games being great.

4 Likes

{quote=ā€œblomvik, post:117, topic:24691, full:trueā€]
I do seem to remember all the old Indiana Jones games being great.
[/quote]

Like these?
https://gamesnostalgia.com/search?q=indiana+jones&lang=en

3 Likes

Yes! Except thereā€™s a lot more than Indiana Jones on that page and i wouldnā€™t recommend Pitfall or Rick Dangerous today (played them loads back in the days though.)

3 Likes

I completely forgot about Twitch Prime this month, lol.

4 Likes

No keys this time around. Thankfully Iā€™ve already got Quake 1, 2 and 3 from Quakecon 2020, Desert Child was already given away for free through IndieGala and Brothers as well through Epic Games.

4 Likes