Twitch Prime Free Games Thread

9 Likes

Control?! On GOG?! Oh man, this has to be the best Prime Gaming has released so far.

7 Likes

Yes agreed, and it’s the ultimate edition.

4 Likes

Too bad Amazon stopped accepting medicaid users for their discounts. lol This lasts until December 1st, right? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yea there either getting updated on Dec 1st or Nov 30. If they update like the Prime loot does then it’ll be Nov 30

6 Likes

Agree with @delenn13. Nice going by GOG.

Pretty cool if I can get a free trial of Prime.

5 Likes

Wut :thinking:

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Is there a link?

5 Likes

Ah. It was @Rhyagelle. I was thanking about @delenn13 at the same time xd

5 Likes

Sorry, I thought I added the link. Dana did add one above though.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this is regional, but in my experience, not only can you get a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime, but if you cancel before your trial is up (so you don’t have to pay) and wait a year, you get ANOTHER free trial of Amazon Prime. I used my initial free trial to get The Messenger and Hyper Light Drifter, and I used my renewed free trial last month to get Blue Fire.

Plus, since it’s 30 days, you’re guaranteed to get two month’s worth of Prime games for free. Last time, I got three month’s worth since they offered another free 30 days when I went to cancel, but I don’t know if they’ll do that a second time.

8 Likes

Last time, I got three month’s worth since they offered another free 30 days when I went to cancel, but I don’t know if they’ll do that a second time.

I wish I had that offer! lol

4 Likes

You mainly just looking for Control on GoG? I’m not going to use my key if you want it.

6 Likes

Yea, I am. And wow?! Are you serious? Yea, I’d really love it if you don’t want it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this the first time that they’re offering game keys or have they given those out before? I recall that the last time I was actively subbed to Prime it was mostly download-only games, dlc, and skins/misc loot for online games.

5 Likes

This is the second time they’ve done it. The last time was Squadrons, Ghostrunner as well as Alien Isolation. I should also say its the second time in a row, so maybe this is there new thing. 2 code provided games, an EG game and the other amazon launcher games.
https://206.81.1.216/t/3-twitch-prime-free-games/24612?u=thefiregamer123

5 Likes

They have done it a few times. Twice with FFXIV (Mog Station code) and Battlefield games. There might have been others, but I can’t remember. I know there were a few though.

6 Likes

Oh right yea the battlefield games as well, but they would never do 2 code games in a single month though + EG game

5 Likes

I’d like to do so however I don’t wanna take the risk of being charged upfront or something else happen. Can I cancel anytime or after a set number of days?

5 Likes

From previous experience you can cancel anytime.

7 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the reply! :+1:

5 Likes