Twitch Prime Free Games Thread

A friend on discord sent me their code for fallen order. if anyone wants it send a PM.

6 Likes

Do you need to sync EPIC account with Amazon prime to obtain Total War: Warhammer and World War Z: Aftermatch?

5 Likes

Yes you do

5 Likes

I got a spare key from Reddit. If someone’s interested send me a message or @ me.

7 Likes

6 Likes

it’s pretty good @THEFIREGAMER123

4 Likes

Stellaris?! :astonished:

5 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I already have Surviving Mars and Steamworld Quest on Steam and I got a key for Madden '22 on Reddit.

Speaking of which, this video may make some people interested in getting that game.

5 Likes

Idk wee friend. I always prefer soccer to this American Football. It’s called Rugby otherwise I think. Looks so odd guys piling on top of one other. Heavy!

5 Likes

I hope the next image & form game is not a card game, cause i love the steam world games and am sure Quest is a fine game, but i have not felt the need to play a nother card game since Slay the spire. And i hardly played that game after 1.0.

7 Likes

Thanks @THEFIREGAMER123 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Oohj. Always thought iit was different word according to culture. Hm.

5 Likes

Blizzard games will arrive soon to Prime:

Also from FGF:

In other news, Ubisoft started offering 100,000 Crew Credits in The Crew 2 for Prime Members. If you are already a Prime member and play The Crew 2…well, there you go.

Now, to the part everyone wants to know, if you dont wanna read the entire thing; April’s free games are:

• The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition
  • Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
  • Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™
  • Nanotale — Typing Chronicles
  • Guild of Ascension
  • Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
  • Galaxy of Pen and Paper
  • House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets

EDIT: Its actually the GOTY edition of Oblivion. That alone makes it better than last month’s offerings.
EDIT 2: Fixed the broken ass formatting. Reddit really needs to fix this.

7 Likes

What a strange assortment of games, might just be something for everyone there.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

I got a key from someone on Reddit. It’s for TES IV: Oblivion. Quote me or send a PM if you want it.

Edit: Someone on Nexus Discord took it.

7 Likes

Turns out there is a prime blog website, it had the following image. Available May 1st.

8 Likes