Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Free

Have you played Totally accurate Battle simulator? Well, guess what the company behind the released another iteration. Totally accurate Battlegrounds. It will be free for only 100 hours after its launch so pick it up while you can.

21 Likes

What PUBG should have been :laughing:

5 Likes

Free?

6 Likes

I always wanted totally accurate battle sim.
This is the next best thing :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: Crap just realized it’s a br game. I really hope that you can play with AI, or I will be devastated😬
Also thanks for the heads up :upside_down_face: I would have never found this game within the 100 hour limit. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! This is what i want. Battlegrounds with an heavy emphasis on physics. Didn’t know these guys where making a BR game. Thank you @THEFIREGAMER123 for letting us know.

4 Likes

Hmm, the game disappears from the list if you uninstall it.
Thanks for it none the less :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah its currently marked as a free to play.

2 Likes

:thinking:
if i install this, will Bluehole take me to korean court in a class action suit of piracy infringing on “their” BR “license” ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl:

7 Likes

Bluehole invented and copyrighted the capital “G” letter. You are going to be sued to buggery.

4 Likes

Reminds me of when the makers of Candy Crush tried to copyright the word candy, was obviously not going to happen, because that would simply be stupid. Also that whole debacle King made with The Banner Saga team, because they wanted to trademark Saga. WHY!?

5 Likes

Have any of you actually played the multiplayer in this? Because I have no idea how to :confused:

2 Likes

Not properly. I queued up with my brother, got into a server and waited 15 minutes for people to clutter in. At the end, the players that had come in, had also left at that point. I then searched for Landfalls’ Twitter. They mention their servers and themselves being overwhelmed, and they’ll try to fix it as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

There was also the whole thing about “Sky” being copyrighted for some European supercomputer, with Microsoft quietly changing SkyDrive to OneDrive and Hello Games fighting for years to retain “No Man’s Sky.”

Oh, and the fight over “Ghost.” EA wanted the word reserved for the developer “Ghost Games” (modern NFS series), Activision wanted to protect “Call of Duty: Ghosts”, and Ubisoft wanted it for “Ghost Recon.”

I’m starting to think Webster should have just trademarked every word in his dictionary to make easy money. Nothing like modern trademark laws, eh?

5 Likes

@THEFIREGAMER123 Thanks so much for the heads up on this game!

5 Likes

No problem buddy

1 Like

It doesn’t for me

1 Like

Your very welcome

1 Like

Lol wut

2 Likes

Every free game (at least for me) disappears from my library when I uninstall it but you can easily install it again at any time.

1 Like

Someone has yet to learn how to @ tag.

@Twistedgerm if the game is paid and goes free for a while, it stays in your library, I don’t know if this game will stay free to play or will become paid after the 100th hour, so I hope it reappears on my library after the fact.

2 Likes