Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Free

Its initially was put up as free so that is why its disappearing. Once it goes paid after the 100 hours it should stop.

1 Like

as long as you got the ā€œLicenseā€ entry in your account/history page it should be fine :thinking: (unless they messed up the ā€œpackā€ in the api?) :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It is, along with the ā€œremoveā€ option, wich is usually there for Free to Play games or demos, I guess Iā€™ve nothing left to do but wait and see what happens.

1 Like

hmm, mine doesnā€™t have the ā€œremoveā€ option, just the complimentary note :thinking: wonder if there is a difference/reason
you have any ā€œadditionsā€/purchases to the account after adding TABG?

3 Likes

Gnuffi, some complimentary titles have remove after them, some others not:

I think the games that are labled as always free to play you can just remove from your licenses/keys list. But the ones that did cost money or will cost money, this will say Complimentary to show that you got it for free, but does not have a remove option.

3 Likes

Forget about it, now it doesnā€™t have it and itā€™s in my Library, so whatever D:

3 Likes

:smile:

:+1:

2 Likes

Its $5 Canadian after the 100 hours.

3 Likes

:thinking:
dang it! and i just ran out when my last canadian just escaped my lab :confounded:ā€¦
guess iā€™ll have to wait until i collect more for the next one :confused:

:smile:
:+1:

4 Likes

for real though, can u imagine the saltiness Cliff Bleszinski must feel to see that both this game (which literally is a joke) and Realm Royale immediately have more players than Radical Heights ever had?

4 Likes

It stands to reason this and Realm Royale at least did something considerably different, as far as I know, Radical Heights was just Fornite again.

2 Likes

I disagree actually; i think radical heights was definitely more unique than TAB, but ofc TAB is supposed to be a parody of PUBG, so that makes sense, and iā€™d also argue that the gameplay was definitely better too, and the map design, and the visual aspect of the game, etc. (compared to TAB, that is; i do agree with yr statement regarding Realm Royale)

I think this says more about how the gaming community doesnā€™t forget about someone behaving like a D, and i believe many ppl simply decided they would not play RH just to send a message to Cliffy and show him that arrogance will not be tolerated; iā€™m not saying this is what he deserved; i merely think this is what perhaps took place, so i rly think he killed his own game before even making it with his anterior antics; ppl donā€™t forget certain statements like ā€œoh let me casually shit out another billion-dollar franchiseā€ (paraphrasing ofc)

I donā€™t actually know the full story, but to me, with what little I saw of it, RH was just Fornite again, so I never bothered to play it.

The thing with this is that due to its goofy aesthetic, it allows for more interesting map design, Iā€™ve seen more interesting areas on TAB than the generic bridge and bunch of houses that all the others have done so far, I know itā€™s a joke game, but somehow it seems more fun than all the others I have played so far, but Iā€™ve yet to play it so my opinion is not as heavy I guess.

1 Like

Y my opinion is based on me playing the games actually (except for Realms Royale, but Iā€™ve seen plenty of hours of gameplay from plenty of streamers now, and the game is quite solid [my experience with TAB is also quite limited, but again, watched hours of streamers playing it; i basically downloaded it for the kids rly]), some others here have also played RH, like @CptMold and @KSib; Iā€™d say the least theyā€™d agree to say is that it wasnā€™t a Fortnite clone at all; and it actually innovated in the BR genre on several levels