Today is our last sale friends :(

It already is awkward without the coin spin :c

7 Likes

Wonder what happens when I use the following link:

(I have this as my Speed Dial bookmark and never got a response proper on if I’ll have to change it or if it’ll redirect automatically or something else happens or I get a 404 eRrOr)

5 Likes

Will the forums still be around? I may not be very active in them but I still enjoy occasionally giving my two cents on something.

5 Likes

Yes, still here.

6 Likes

Yes the community forum is supposed to be sticking around.

7 Likes

I still wonder what’s the link for this community’s Discord. That would give me at least a reason to use it.

Edit: Haha, thanks @Gnuffi! :smile:

5 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks! Joined the channel

5 Likes

Damn it! I already said my bit in the final deal thread!

Also good to see @dusty say hi to celebrate the final sale. Always happy to hear from the team that was around during its beginnings.

Farewell Chrono.gg! Will see what Nexus brings to streamers everywhere, and how they will promote sales. It’s certainly an interesting twist on the whole “selling T-Shirts and hoodies” thing streamers do. But for today, FAREWELL CHRONO.GG! WE WILL MISS YOU AND THE NON-EXISTENT SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTING ASTRONAUT!

4 Likes

I found them

6 Likes

i’m still gonna be checking in regularly, so y’all better be sticking around, or there’ll be gnomes knocking down yer door :triumph:

4 Likes

This is so sad…

4 Likes

can the site just stay as it is now and measure the time its been since the last deal ended for eternity?

5 Likes

That was my idea!

But no one else liked it :rage:

8 Likes

So I went over to nexus, created an account, but all I see seems to be creator page info, and I don’t know how to navigate it as a customer, does anyone have a good idea?

4 Likes

Mommy, it’s over T____T

3 Likes

This might sound cold, but the community stays, I hardly care about the sale, coins are gone long anyway so nothing’s lost imo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My very basic understanding is “content creators” will have a direct link to their own little store that their followers can then visit and purchase from. So instead of searching YQmaoski on the site, you would need the website address of yqmaoski.nexus.gg.

5 Likes

Oof, I was imaging a list of creator stores to select from to appear after Chrono’s last daily deal. And now thinking about it perhaps Nexus could also have a list of games. Then you could select a game and it’d show you which content creator(s) has it. This would allow purchases for one who is not currently following a content creator and maybe even allow that person to start following.

Then again, this may be against the direction Nexus is thinking?

Hmmm… help me! lol

3 Likes

It’s definitely not a bad idea! At the moment we’re focused on getting interested people onboarded and polishing Nexus as a platform. Some sort of hub for consumers has been on my mind a lot lately too, no promises but it’s something I’d like to see in the future :).

5 Likes