Tired of this..

Well, @Gnuffi kinda got stopped in his tracks cuz he wasn’t a regular. :stuck_out_tongue:
And that was a lot more keys if i’m not mistaken but yeah just sending some PMs.

You on the other hand are toying with people to send answers to you instead of reply in topic. Still, doesn’t seem like much of a hassle @nassi. :wink:

toying with people? i feel i am giving them some entertainment and a slight challenge

1 Like

Don’t take it the wrong way i didn’t mean anything negative. :grin:

Well I don’t think spreading across days is excessive namely because the game keys will still only last a few days within each 2 week cycle of games. The idea of spreading across days and different hours (to account for timezones) would give anybody a second chance should they not be at the computer on the first day. That said, I do see the point where spreading by both hour and day would um… Leave like maybe a handful keys per batch release? That would be hilariously ineffective. Whereas spreading by timezone alone would not have this issue (but does cause the PAX Badge effect where you need to be there when the day happens, only at a lesser extent as it’s available when the world is awake).

User based giveaways is a fun idea though.

Just wanted to pop in to let you know that we’re reading all this. We appreciate all the feedback. A reminder though, keep it civil! No personal attacks, be nice, yada yada yada.

I’ve also said this before, but it bears repeating, we’re totally aware that the current coins system isn’t perfect and we’re actively thinking of (and working on!) ways of improving it. Non-game purchases to help remove some coins from circulation and staggered releases are both things high on our list. At this point it’s all about prioritizing development time. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

We know you’re trying. Do what you can. And thanks for the update.