Thursday: Deathbound

Hey @M00 in regards to your little brush with what is out there on the internet, I am going to give you a little bit of advice.

Your channel is just that…YOUR channel. It’s yours to reign over supreme if you want to do that way. Do not listen to people that say “Freedom of Speech”. It’s not like that. YOU make the rules. THEY have NO say. If they don’t like it, there is a whole other part of the internet they can play in and create their own world/channel. This is your playground. I am not saying you need to scream this to the heavens or lord it over people like a dictator. But you have to be firm. Don’t let them run you over and keep your mods “in the know” so they know what is going on. Edited: You have to show a united front.

YMMV but you have to keep that in your head. I ran 5 channels at 1 time that way for over 10 years. 2 of my channels had over 70 people each all total through a 24 hour period. We paid for a bot and I programmed it to kick and ban in 7 or 8 languages( not sure). I had 8 year olds coming in and I had their parents message me and thank me for keeping their kids safe. I kept an eye on them and told them if anyone bothered them in private to let me know and I would handle it.

It will get easier and hopefully no one will take a nude pic and put YOUR head on it and pass it to the members…Just saying. Yes, they got Pbanned…LOL

Oh and have fun. That’s the main thing… I am tired…going to go play some silly cat game now. My brain is fried.

4 Likes

thank you @delenn13 much appreciated :blush:

2 Likes

going live now with the variety

3 Likes

doing the thing now

2 Likes

Which one?

Never mind, don’t think I actually want to know.

3 Likes

@Fraggles the thing with the truck in the muddy snow :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, finally! This deserves a celebration!

2 Likes

ok, early stream today

pls feel free to give feedback on the mic today!

3 Likes

yo guys, yesterday was pretty unreal

also, we finally found the moose

(clipped by @carvalho20ptc)

3 Likes

Oh ye gods and little fishes. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, our tommy boy showed up again but thankfully he didn’t steer too much trouble.

All in all it was a good stream. :+1:

3 Likes

his behavior was definitely a lot better than last time, but he is disruptive regardless and I’m pretty sure viewers will find him annoying as well at times. Hopefully, if he keeps showing up, he will slowly improve his behavior (if not his takes) and become more chill. I think someone like that can actually benefit from being somewhat patient with them while at the same time also clearly establishing what the boundaries are.

i was thinking whenever he shows up we might have to put the chat in slow mode to reign him in a bit too. ppl might get annoyed by his chat spam too

3 Likes

k, am live now

2 Likes

ok, well, wow, I again have to say yesterday was pretty unreal wtf

(another one by @carvalho20ptc )

2 Likes

Yesterday you’ve had your first raid, nice! :+1:

People are quickly noticing you, which’s great. And it also means that SnowRunner should be your main game from now on.

2 Likes

well, second raid, but first one was 2 ppl, a week or 2 ago

yes, from the moment I started streaming SnowRunner seemed to do better than other games on the channel and I’ve several times thought I should perhaps focus on it but then I kept doing whatever for 3 more months rofl

yes, i think i should focus on it for a few months just to try and grow a bit more if possible and just get a bit established, and then hopefully eventually I’ll be able to transition to variety at some point cuz this does feel a bit more like “work” rofl, but I’m certainly not complaining lol

it’s gonna be real hard to beat this concurrent viewer record though, if ever :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

am live now:

1 Like

going live now

3 Likes

Dark Souls final boss into SnowRunner
New Dark Souls lore?
Killing Gwyn and extinguishing the flame leads to a world full of snow and mud to drive around in?

3 Likes

Quick, jump on this twitch trend while it’s still rising.

1 Like