Thursday: Deathbound

OMG wtf is that :scream:

1 Like

Yea, implied nudity is the new meta for certain streamers. What is even more surprising, is that Amouranth hasn’t jumped on this new trend… as of yet.

well, in that case, my alien is obviously nude in his ship, and who is to say what I’m wearing rly XD

(disclaimer: I’m fully clothed XD)

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s a good possibility we’ll start playing Valheim on the channel as well, which is also heavily co-op friendly, and depending on how that goes, it might become a main staple of the channel next to SnowRunner.

1 Like

going live

2 Likes

OMG i just beat Dark Souls 1 :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

3 Likes

Thinking about maybe starting Dark Souls 2 and play that for a few hours on Saturdays and Sundays before switching to SnowRunner.

And I’ve quickly tested The Finals. That game is popping off atm and it plays pretty great I have to say. Might play some of it at the start of some streams as well maybe.

3 Likes

Dude! You definitely got good :+1::blush:
Praise the :sunny: lol

GG, ^^

2 Likes

I’ll be on quite early today and will start with

and then later switch to SnowRunner.

2 Likes

(total streams is rly high cuz of disconnects, lol, and new subscribers contains like 35-40 subs gifted by me rofl, just to be forthright about that)

@Animosity gifted a good number of subs too and some of those might also have been first-time subs

2 Likes

ok, am live now:

2 Likes

Good luck on your final exams! :+1:

3 Likes

The Finals reminds me of The Running Man movie.

4 Likes

am live now, another super early stream XD

1 Like

Winter is coming?

4 Likes

I suggest getting a few “interesting” games after Twitch’s new rules. I can recommend some.

2 Likes

lol but no thx; it’s not something I would play, lol, let alone stream, especially since I more or less want my streams to be something I’d feel comfortable having my kids watch (although now and then that line does get crossed, either by the game or by myself when i just can’t help myself but have to make a joke i shouldnt, lol)

3 Likes

I see, I’m just joking with you. :joy:

But there’s always a secondary account to dump those games in. :wink:

Anyway, I hope you can have fun with Valheim.

3 Likes

rly nice one by @carvalho20ptc :joy:

3 Likes