Thursday: Deathbound

rofl, u dont know? hahaha

I guess u misclicked rofl

3 Likes

It’s news to me. :rofl:

2 Likes

k, am live now

I’m still not happy with the mic audio as I feel the supposedly superior audio suppression (though very, very good at suppressing background noise) often cuts of the beginning of what I’m saying as well and also possibly sometimes distorts my mic audio a bit. So I’m testing the inferior audio suppression today, which I think results in better mic audio but might be annoying for viewers as I will lead to unwanted noise sometime from me touching my mic arm or putting something down on my desk or possibly also from a noisy house sometimes.

but we’ll see. If u feel there’s a noticeable improvement, do let me know.

1 Like

OMG i just listened to the VOD; the mic audio is so much nicer now :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll possibly hopefully be premiering the png avatar tomorrow :heart_eyes:

Artist is more or less done but still some revisions needed. Hopefully I’ll have it rdy to go for tomorrow’s stream.

2 Likes

John Rambo has joined the channel points rewards family

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Artist delivered and so transitioning to pngtuber today. Hopefully all goes well and it actually brings benefit (despite @Animosity hating on it :joy:).

2 Likes

Guess I will have to try to pop by the stream for a minute or two to see this.

2 Likes

ooooh, now yr making me nervous XD

and hey, if this thing succeeded in making @Fraggles actually come out and visit the stream then it’s already worth the investment :joy:

2 Likes

I think I’ll also try to pop on the stream for a few minutes before leaving you to have fun with @Animosity and @GeekInUndies. :wink:

Also that Rambo clip will be great for FPS streams.

2 Likes

okay, starting early today

come see the pngtuber avatar if u want :smiley:

1 Like

face reveal:

3 Likes

I have the urge to eat a hamburger now.

3 Likes

more SnowRunner; game was literally kicking my ass yesterday and so I feel I have to go back and return the favor

3 Likes

going live with more of the same amazing game

2 Likes

lol yesterday was a dumpster fire and a half

it was fun though regardless

3 Likes

meow

3 Likes

the weirdos are starting to appear (2 days in a row now, guess it had to start one day)

got our first truly “malicious” chatter yesterday who posted something that in retrospect 100% (intently) was posted to harm the channel in one way or another, or at the very least cause mayhem in chat. I wasn’t sure at first because 1. I don’t know anything about Pokemon at all, and, 2., you never know with names/words from a foreign language, perhaps it’s just a coincidence. If anything I’m surprised that term got passed the autobot and I’m gonna be adding that term and anything close to it to the ban list as well (as I’ve done with certain words dear tommiboy dropped in chat too lol).

But so yeah, @carvalho20ptc dealt out his very first timeout (first for the channel as well)

cheers GIFs | Tenor

and that person immediately unfollowed but that’s just for the best as they obviously merely followed to self-promote (their twitter account) as well (and from now on I’ll be a little less welcoming to that as a result)

btw, mods, this made me realize that obviously there’s a good possibility that ppl like that might subsequently whisper you on twitch as a result of such actions, and ofc should they misbehave towards you in private then you are 100% encouraged to permaban them on the channel as well (but just let me know so that I know why they got banned so I don’t reverse the ban should they appeal it)

3 Likes

Vroom vroom. :joy: :heart:

3 Likes

going live now

3 Likes