Thursday: Deathbound

played some more Renfield off-stream and I have to say it gets a lot better once you get some more unlocks going etc.

2 Likes

Ah yes, finally! :grin:

Looking forward to see if it’s gonna be one of your alien characters or an abducted cow.

3 Likes

no-darth-vader

I had a good run and officially give my 2 week notice.

3 Likes

sadly, the aliens have abducted, probed, slaughtered, and hamburgerized all the cows, so it will be an alien to keep in line with the ‘image’ of the channel

2 Likes

should’ve read the fine print; you are actually channel property now, but if yr good u’ll get some straw to sleep on

(also, this is all still an experiment and a learn-as-i-go thing; i might do away with it later)

(also, interestingly, Darth Vader did switch sides in the very end, so who knows, maybe u will end up liking it after all rofl)

3 Likes

not 100% sure I’ll be able to stream today. I’m kinda sick but I’ll see how it evolves throughout the day. I’m working atm but it’s a struggle.

2 Likes

That’s dark but it makes sense since those aliens are so cute. Looking forward to see which one you’ll pick. :wink:

2 Likes

Short Renfield stream cuz am sick

going live now

4 Likes

Oh nose. Get better soon M00. Plenty of rest and water. :heart:

3 Likes

I was thinking of maybe getting Robocop to play on stream but so far several story-driven games have been doing pretty bad on the channel, though that could be cuz they were old.

What do you guys think?

It’s a pretty short game apparently.

My thinking right now for the channel is that SnowRunner is the “main” game (playing it 3-4 days a week) that can kinda slowly push growth, as it still rly has a strong niche audience which hopefully can then transition to Expeditions, its ‘kinda sequel’ when that comes out in the spring or so. But I don’t want to play only 1 game, so even most days when i play that I might play WRC or something else prior. And then also 2-3 days in the week I might also play something else cuz I don’t feel like playing that every day all the time either.

I might also bring American Truck Simulator in the rotation. That should be fine as well. So could do 2-3 days (sometimes WRC into) Snowrunner, 1-2 days (sometimes WRC into) American Truck Simulator, and 2-3 days single player/variety games.

1 Like

bout to go live with this shit

2 Likes

I’m gonna run in that snow so hard today.

3 Likes

finally got my first PS controller in 20+ years XD. Got tired of constantly buying xbox controllers cuz they keep having something go wrong with them over and over and over and over again. Hopefully it doesn’t happen with this thing as it was hella expensive to buy here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Will be interested to hear what you think about them. I’ve also had problems with xbox controllers wearing out faster than I’d like but I’ve never really gotten along with the layout of the PS version. Instead I started looking at 3rd party xbox ones and found one that looked well made, Turtle beach recon.

Gets you all the “pro” version features and then some for the same price as what MS sells their basic crap. It’s also pretty solidly built and though it has not yet outlasted any of my previous pads, I’ve been liking it thus far.

2 Likes

It’s too big for my liking (is what she said, never). It fits great in my right hand but is uncomfortable in the left one, like for some reason I can’t explain it’s uncomfortable in the left, especially for driving and hitting the brake on the left trigger in a controlled fashion. Besides that, all good so far. I think the problems is it’s a bit too wide or something, not sure.

as for the recon, they don’t sell it here and I imagine that company wouldn’t deliver here. The last controller I bought was third party and ridiculously overpriced here, $76, PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S | Xbox Series X | S wired controllers. Officially licensed. | PowerA, as per usual, and it also came with a flaw that became apparent to me just outside of the 14-day return window and was game-breaking to me as it would simply stop my character moving forward or start spazzing out instead, moving forward in an unsteady manner, like on/off.

2 Likes

oooh baby, long and hard, just like @GeekInUndies likes it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is a family friendly stream, so let’s keep it that way, ok ? :+1:

2 Likes

first ever raid and first ever clip by @Animosity

3 Likes

I made a clip?

2 Likes