Thursday: Deathbound

yeah, i only plan on letting them play on the lobby, no voice or anything like that, so what are they going to do, run into me, spell bad words in the snow with their trucks? XD

then again, just as like in chat, I’m only responsible for making sure I react to if something goes wrong, not for it happening in the first place, so I’d just have to prevent that person from repeating it then afaik

nevertheless, thx for the advice man

2 Likes

some clips made by @carvalho20ptc :joy:

2 Likes

here’s another one i just made, lol, inspired by @Animosity

2 Likes

Told you those clips were great! :wink:

Now everyone will want to see your streams. :smiley:

2 Likes

If there is a will y , there is a way…

2 Likes

honestly, if they manage to do that with a truck, then I welcome it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

going live now

1 Like

gonna test new game hard mode snowrunner today with wheel and open lobby on a second save

another clip by @carvalho20ptc

2 Likes

Yeah, enough of WRC for this month. This game gave you more work than Lies of P and Prey combined. :face_exhaling:

2 Likes

what, no man, first wrc, then snowrunner :joy:

I’m getting better

2 Likes

I see. :wink:

Then I hope you don’t mind making more great clips like that. Hopefully that game won’t make you go crazy.

2 Likes

going live folks

1 Like

just out of curiousity, I tested WRC with my controller instead of my shit wheel with shitty unexisting force feedback and shitty plastic toy pedals, same settings, same difficulty (95% AI)

I frikkin destroyed them. So I’m just gonna play on controller instead and we’ll be having a great time instead of frustration.

I even tested the dreaded Peugeot 206 and it drove just fine, no problems whatsoever.

So I’ve started new career and we’ll be continuing that instead but now it will be fun rofl.

The game also runs a lot smoother but so I don’t know if that’s cuz PC doesn’t have to deal with resources for wheel OR streaming OR both. I guess we’ll find out when i go live.

stage 2:

the AI are crying

3 Likes

going live now

2 Likes

another clip by @carvalho20ptc

lol

2 Likes

gonna be playing Death Must Die today, into probably Renfield Bring Your Own Blood, into maybe Halls of Torment or who knows what

2 Likes

going live now

1 Like

Yeah, it was so nice seeing you have so much fun with them, down to the genuine laughter in the clip. :blush:

You should definititely try doing this again more.

2 Likes

nice, yeah, i think i might be doing this for a while but we’ll see, like having the stream be basically wrc into snowrunners or something, like most days

I was thinking I could maybe start playing Grid Legends some time as well, just to see if ppl watch, since it’s also a car game, and if yes, do a full playthrough of the story, but not right now, but yeah, the channel might become a bit more car-game focused for a while (but with some variety for sure ofc) just to see if some growth can be achieved through sticking with specific games/genre.

also, i had a heck of a great time today with these two survivor games; very nice

2 Likes

@carvalho20ptc you might be getting what you wished for; I’m getting in touch with the artist who made my emotes and shit to see if he can make one of them into a png vtuber thingy which simply opens and closes its mouth based on my mic volume. (i think it would b rly cheap to do actually as well)

I know @GeekInUndies and @Fraggles and possibly others were also positively inclined towards something like that.

apparently it’s possible to easily implement this without needing a cam at all, just with a tool that uses yr mic and that easily integrates with OBS/streamlabs, but we’ll see

@Animosity is probably unmodding, unsubbing, and unfollowing at this point

this whole streaming thing is a journey and I’m still just learning. I think this might indeed be the best thing to do at this time (for sure straight webcam would be “best” but that’s out of the question) but I might just as much one day decide to do away with it too. Let’s first see what the artist dude says.

2 Likes