Thursday: Deathbound

well, I don’t know if it will actually be effective or not, so if there’s any headphone viewers here, like I know @GeekInUndies is, and perhaps you as well, don’t know, then pls give me feedback on whether the mic audio quality is actually improved or not (if there’s an improvement, even if slight, I’ll get more, lol)

Sunday Funday: possibly Mini Royale into possibly Aces & Adventures into possibly Foretales into possibly Halls of Torment into possibly SnowRunners lol

going live now

1 Like

for some reason this seems to run quite fine on my pc though supposedly my CPU does not meet requirements, other than some stuttering and fps drops here and there, but not worse than DR2, so unless it’s very map related and will be worse on other than what I’ve tried, I’m gonna be streaming this tomorrow and hopefully have tons of fun.

plan on doing the driving school and starting career mode then

2 Likes

ok WRC-ing today:

3 Likes

more WRC career mode, 100% AI difficulty, no restarts, no assists

3 Likes

Become a millionaire+ stressed and rediscovering long lost family guaranteed. Chaching!

3 Likes

I’m honestly a bit tired of Prey. It is undoubtedly a great game but not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I’m nevertheless going to complete it but will just focus on the main storyline mostly as I’d hate it if someone were watching the playthrough (now or in the future) on youtube and then would be frustrated by me not completing the game, lol.

So today back to Prey, and probably Saturday will complete Dark Souls Remastered (if I can beat final boss, lol), and next full playthrough for sure will be Marvels: Guardians of the Galaxy (currently downloading) and then probably High on Life and then maybe Starfield. Starfield’s scope scares me a bit but at the same time the main storyline isn’t that long so if I grow tired of that I can just focus that down as well.

3 Likes

going live now:

1 Like

more Prey now

1 Like

will update this post when going live (lol i dont know how but i forgot to do that)

3 Likes

I AM GROOT!

3 Likes

2 Likes

k going live

1 Like

Should be a long stream today. I’ll start by voting for the game awards, then start a new WRC Junior career, and then probably switching to either Roboquest or Snowrunner (or both one after the other). Been having some power outages recently (pleasures of the third world, I guess) so stream might go off but should come back asap too.

I’m also having face reveal today (not rly but u’ll see what i mean, rofl, just doing bare minimum thing to kinda “individualize” my stream).

1 Like

k, going live now

2 Likes

everyone, I’m very happy to announce that @carvalho20ptc has also accepted to be a mod on the channel. He’s been a huge supporter from day one and also has participated a lot in the chat and also especially by clipping dumb shit that happens to me during the stream :rofl: and everyone here also appreciates him and understands why this is a logical choice (I’ve been meaning to ask him for more than a month but for some reason never did until today but here we go!)

3 Likes

Thanks! But yeah, I’ll do my best to keep those Fortnite kids out and spam those memes on you. :joy:

Same here, buddy, mostly because of the excessive heat during all this Spring.

2 Likes

yeah, but the thing is it’s winter here, and it’s not yet cold enough that you’d need heating so I’m a bit confused rofl

oh, and the ones you rly need to keep an eye out for are @Animosity and @GeekInUndies

2 Likes

going live now

2 Likes

well, yet another random viewer showed up today to ask if they could join my snowrunner game, and I’ve been thinking about it for a while so I guess I’m gonna give it a shot, so soon might have my first open lobby snowrunning stream

2 Likes

Strongly advice against that, you’re fully responsible for anything anyone does in relation to your stream. I don’t know to what level snowrunners allows for player interaction and expression, but if a random can do something tos-breaking its only a matter of time before someone does.

But then that is true for chat aswell, I suppose.

2 Likes