more Laika now!

3 Likes

gonna be playing this tomorrow:

4 Likes

live now with Jusant!

1 Like

Hey @M00, looks like your suffering has not ended yet. :joy:

2 Likes

yeah man, I’m actually very excited about this. I love that game so much!

btw, if anyone’s interested, I played through Jusant in one sitting and the full playthrough should be up on YouTube in about 10 hours from now or so (I streamed it on YouTube but made the vid private till it finished rendering in 1080p. Not rly sure why it needs to render something that was literally just streamed on youtube itself but whatever, lol)

And full playthrough of Laika is also published on youtube

3 Likes

Jusant finished rendering, and here it is:

3 Likes

more prey now:

3 Likes

Now I can see why you said streamer can be really stressful. :sweat_smile:
You were very angry yesterday with Prey, not knowing where to go. I have this happening to me a lot while playing DOOM Wads, where the game gives you zero hints on where to go.

You know, it’s not cheating if you’re taking a peek at a guide to orient yourself. :wink:

Anyway, it’s not wrong to change games mid stream if they become too stressful for you. Whenever something happens like yesterday you can always change to a chill game like SnowRunner or something else that can make you relax a bit. Your viewers will surely understand and if they don’t, well, too bad on them.

2 Likes

meh, it’s all good. It’s especially annoying when that happens while streaming though, lol, cuz u know viewers probably get annoyed by it as well. No one wants to watch a dude just going back and forth for 20 min while frustrated cuz he doesn’t know what to do XD. You also tend to miss more things while streaming cuz yr busy checking chat (or 3 chats rofl) and making sure everything works as intended (especially with spotty internet lol).

The game’s good regardless though.

Gotta quickly finish a translation I’ve been working on (I’m basically done but doing a quick read-through to make sure it’s all good) and then gonna be live soon.

Going back to Dark Souls Remastered today, cuz apparently I need more stress in my life :joy:

3 Likes

going live now

1 Like

Yeah, this sucks, which’s why I said there’s no shame changing games mid-stream if they become too stressful.

And Dark Souls ? Well, good luck, then. :+1:

2 Likes

clipped by you XD

well, got through 2 bosses and reached final boss, all in 3 hours (got some help with directions though but made a pretty big detour to a pretty cool secret area too)

final boss hopefully next Saturday and then that’s a wrap

2 Likes

hopefully that foam shit will help a bit to improve mic audio quality lol

2 Likes

Yeah, and suppress all those screamings better as well. :joy:

2 Likes