Thursday: Deathbound

Am already scared, lol. I’m very bad with spooky games :ghost:

am jumpy like crazy lol

3 Likes

Yeah, be aware of your surrondings, just like with Subnautica.

3 Likes

Going live with Prey playthrough!

2 Likes

new clips made by @carvalho20ptc

yo @carvalho20ptc the above one has become my most-watched youtube (in 50 days of uploading stuff) in just 23 min :joy:

They can take human? lol nice grammar

3 Likes

I wanted to spook you a bit but I decided to not do it since it’d be too evil. :joy:

Anyway, I’m glad people are enjoying our little clips.

3 Likes

continuing Prey today (only few hours in)

3 Likes

This game is legit genius. Notice how the mimic takes the shape of a mimic loot element, effectively pretending to have died just to trick me. It’s insane. I also had one take the shape of a box but I saw it happen, so when I switched to my pistol to shoot it, when it noticed me aiming at it it immediately ran away. The AI governing this is insanely good.

3 Likes

bout to go live with more Prey

3 Likes

More “The do, the blue, the do, the bl–*Scream”, yay! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

going live now

3 Likes

gonna try and multistream during my shortie “day-off” stream. I’ve quickly googled and set everything up in 20 min. What could go wrong :joy:

https://kick.com/paxarator

2 Likes

well, it actually all did work, so I guess I’m a mutistreamer now :joy:

and I’ve figured out how to add kick chat to my stream labs and will just have their activity feed on the side of my streamlabs as a pop-out

3 Likes

going live on all platforms now, even in your local cinema (Taylor Swift is crying)

3 Likes

shoutout to @Animosity who suggested this game, which I’ll hopefully play Thursday. (gonna take Wednesday off)

4 Likes

Another game which you should take a look is this one:

They’ve removed the battlepass recently and people are flocking on getting this game. Might want to give this one a try too. :wink:

On another topic, what where those two guys anyway talking about obscenities and begging for subs yesterday ? Looks like they were wanting to watch a Fortnite stream and got lost in the way. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

going live now with Laika: aged through blood

3 Likes

Nuts. Keep missing ya.

5 Likes

Saul Goodman

4 Likes

Myrr?? Reference not hit. Is that from the Better Call Saul thing I hear about in passing? Herm

5 Likes

yep, meaning it’s all good, man

5 Likes