The World Through Your Eyes

Glad things are better for you! Sucks that you had to go through a slog of crap though.

(updates are normally posted to the OT thread. That doesn’t mean here is a bad spot)

6 Likes

Oh my goodness…Look what the squirrel dragged in… :rofl:

HUGGLES :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry, Sweetie, to hear about your predicament. What a jerk. Oh, well it’s over and you learned something. You are better than that and should be treated nicer. :revolving_hearts:

What’s been happening? The squirrel and I have been having races to see who is the sickest. Not sure who is winning. I didn’t have a headache ALL weekend.

I fell LAST August and have been having headaches ever since. Sometimes 3 a week or more. Been to the useless docs. I Had a MRI. nothing… I am going for an ultrasound and x-ray the middle of this month.

Besides that…not too much. Lots of free games, deals, the usual.

Yea, if you read the OT thread you probably get caught up on most of what has been happening…

So glad to see you tho… We have had no avenging in such a long time,Way too long…

4 Likes

runs circles around the lil Acorn happily So happy you out of bad company and back with your wacky Chrono family. :heart:

The world is meds and life style changes and trying to reach doctors of one kind or the other. Right now, things are fairly even. Like @delenn13, the weekend hasn’t been too bad. The tiredness is the worse bit.

Soon as possible, I have some crafts projects to work on / finish. Tonight, I’m finally doing my entire noggin of hair - almost done. It’s been breaking and tangling due to utter fatigue and neglect. >< Must admit, the squirrel has been eating lots of nuts, tis easy protein. fold ears You have much to avenge @AcornAvenger. :hugs:

4 Likes

Whoops :rofl: I seem to be bad at this. Just guide this acorn to the right places :innocent:

:rofl:

Definitely! I won’t compromise my boundaries for anyone in future :hugs:

Oh no :sob: :hugs: Please keep us updated, that sounds like a lot to go through! :sunflower: I can’t believe they can’t figure out what’s wrong :hugs: Bodies are very complex, my mom has been misdiagnosed a couple times. I hope they figure it out soon so you can hopefully get rid of those headaches :heart:

:rofl: okay, on my way there now. Do we need to move this topic to there?

So glad to be back :heart: Thanks for dragging me here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m sorry to hear about all the sickness :sunflower: what’s wrong? :hugs:

Aww no, what did you do to your hair? :blush: did it help? :sunflower:

*pats head and hands over some acorns. Don’t worry lil squirrel, eat as many as you need to keep your strength up :hugs: avenging wouldn’t be the same otherwise :sunflower:

3 Likes

Thanks for the acorns @AcornAvenger :heart: I need to force myself out of the house to get more nuts tomorrow.

I finally had to make a new Goodreads. They won’t play nice with Hotmail and Facebook.

3 Likes

I think my dog is broken.

9 Likes

He looks just fine to me. XD I think my cats are dead about 5 times a day, the way they lie down to sleep.

5 Likes

Just a bit of moon moon dna

4 Likes

My little town…

3 Likes

It’s pretty but needs more :fish:

3 Likes

They are so small but so feisty!!!

6 Likes

We hit 98% humidity tonight, dropped down to mid 80s by morning. I fear I shall never be dry again.

4 Likes

Yep it has been a freaking oven over here for the past week as well.

4 Likes

I am going to look tonite but because we are about 2 hours from Toronto we probably won’t be able to see the Northern lights…

3 Likes

Shiny sky! I hope you get to see it!

3 Likes

No shinies… :cry: Didn’t think so. The cities in the Greater Toronto Area(GTA) are too bright at night.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just don’t get into a debate with a shark. If it says it’s the King of Ocean, let it have its way. ^^

3 Likes

So i picked up bag of brussels sprouts the other day at the market place just because i had to bring something home . And this is probably my first proper full homemade meal in like a year. Turned out quite okay i must say even though i’m not a biggest fan of them anyway.

I was thinking to post this at the recipe thread but honestly i mostly freestyled it and already forgot half of the things i’ve done .

7 Likes

It’s good to make some food for yourself some times. Makes you appreciate the food.

6 Likes