The World Through Your Eyes

Which you will now post to me. XD.

Seriously, I love this. Would love to find one like this for me small self.

5 Likes

This is an ebay listing for the same:

As you can see from the reviews, the pieces are not very big and are rather thin. The picture is nice but the quality of the overall puzzle is nothing like the others we have done. The Pikachu puzzle that I posted before is a much higher quality puzzle, from Buffalo Games, they make a lot better puzzles.

5 Likes

This was a really fun and pleasant puzzleā€¦ Faster than usual. Took the two of us under an hour and half to doā€¦

6 Likes

I still need to break out and put together my 2000 piece version.

6 Likes

Nice @YQMaoski. Guess since @Pylinaer has his own, he wonā€™t steal it, hee.

Iā€™ll take the Vaporeon and Glaceon. You guys can have the rest of the cuties. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Finally got myself a new desk from Ikea. My old one was ā€¦ old and very narrow . This one is whole 160cm wide so to quote Borat ā€œ King in da castle,King in da castleā€ .

10 Likes

Very clean work space, for now. I expect there to be notes, random pens and several cups, glasses and at least one plate littering the space before the end of the week.

7 Likes

The plan is to actually make it even ā€œcleanerā€. Moving the tower from Desk to some kind of drawer cabinet,wall mounting the monitor,getting desk size mouse pad.

But all of that costs money so step by step .

5 Likes

I have been trying for about 5 weeks to get a pic of this ā€œwhite squirrel with a tan tailā€ I have been seeing. It was usually too far or too fast. Finally got a crappy closer pic through my window. It seems it is more blonde than white. Heā€™s still fast. I took about 10 pics this was the only decent one and as I saidā€¦Crappy.
@Danacscott, you need to tell it to slow down and poseā€¦ :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hmā€¦ I canā€™t even get the cats to do that. :rofl:

4 Likes

Itā€™s hereā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read that headline in my feed and thought Kotick is expanding Blizzardā€™s operations to harass all the employees in the region.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My wife says she thinks it may be a leucistic squirrel. I had never heard of that term, and googled it. In nature, it is more likely to be leucistic (dark eyes) than albino (reddish or pink eyes):

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/beneficial/white-squirrels.htm

My wife also just reminded me that a couple of years ago while she was driving she saw a squirrel in our neighborhood that had a black body and a white tail (we do have a few black squirrels around, so it was likely a member of that species, but possibly leucistic due to the tail). I looked up an online photo example of this combination (though this one is a brown squirrel, not black):

5 Likes

Thanks for Info. I knew it wasnā€™t albino because of the tail and no pink eyes from what I could see.

We have grey, brown, black and those pesky red varmints too.

4 Likes

We more cute than pesky, just saying. Hee.

4 Likes

Kensington lock for squirrel:

4 Likes

In 2018, the journal Ecology published a study documenting sexually selected infanticide in American red squirrels.

Early one mast year, the authors observed several wild males slaughtering newborns fathered by their rivals. The tactic is intended to make mother squirrels reproductively available again. And it works. After a femaleā€™s first litter is destroyed, a murderous male can move in and sire his own pups with her.

5 Likes

:o
every now and then I learn that some of my favorite animals are natureā€™s dicks
I donā€™t want to know xc
I want them cute

4 Likes

I get it though. Had to live through tom cats killing kittens here, so they could ā€¦ you know. Animals have no morality filters, maybe. :thinking:

Also, dolphins, ugh. Creepiest things, the smile is wrong. In the end, shoulder squirrels are still cute. XD

4 Likes