The World Through Your Eyes

It’s my b-day today and one of my closest friends had my favorite flowers delivered to my doorstep.

Some of you know I’ve been going through a rough patch lately, so it really brightened my day to open the door and see them there.

I thought I’d share it here. Sorry it’s not the best pic, I was rushing to get to college.

My name’s in there so Im going to reupload. :blush:

That should do it.

11 Likes

Happy birthday! :hugs:

6 Likes

Not my photo, but I was passing nearby the Stone of Bismantova and it’s always pretty intimidating.
A few million years ago, was the only land above water, and more recently has inspired Dante for his vision of the purgatory.
Lots of scary stories around this place…

http://www.fotojames.it/wp-content/gallery/pietra-di-bismantova/pietrabismantova9.jpg

And another similar place that some may also like is Civita di Bagnoregio, also known as the dying place, a medieval town built on top of a steep mountain, connected to the world by a bridge… named devil’s bridge, of course.

12 Likes

Only read this now! Thanks, dusty! :poop:

5 Likes

Both the stairs and the ramp lead to the same place. The rhetorical question is which path do you take?

6 Likes

6 Likes

“It’s called a grind, bro.”

5 Likes

Obvious answer is scale the wall and walk the fence.

7 Likes

I would like to see you skateboarders try and grind up that railing. It’s not possible, and quit trying to ruin the metaphor!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Got these today

7 Likes

FarmerFran

4 Likes

And no photos of the actual doughnuts? I’m calling it bull.

On a side note we don’t really have doughnuts in Brazil, except for cheap knock-offs of cheap US brands. First actual one I ate in my life was ~.3 Euro at a bloody Lidl in effin Amsterdam in December and to this day it’s one of the best things I’ve ever eaten. Ever since that day I have this deep, mind-consuming, desire to buy a ticket to Europe walk into a Lidl bright and early BUY ALL OF THEIR DOUGHTNUTS and straight up leave then spend the rest of day day living on delicious chocolate-coated cream-filled doughnuts.

coughs

I mean cool pic m8. :+1:

5 Likes

There are doughnuts in it.

7 Likes

Somebody’s been busy. There are only 5 left!!! (Those particular doughnuts I always feel like I am inhaling them left and right instead of eating them.) They are just so good they disappear before you know it. @Pylinaer, do you have a store nearby, or is it just a local store that sells them? I have been to a Krispy Kreme store only once in my life, the line was out the door…

3 Likes

Looks tasty :3

4 Likes

I have a store about 35-40 minutes from me. About the same location as IKEA I found out, and not too far from Microcenter.

3 Likes

I blame the boss…

6 Likes

Slight problem.

5 Likes

5 Likes