The Painter's Playground Giveaway (Closed-All Keys Claimed)

Hi everyone, the developer for The Painter’s Playground has been really nice to give me a few keys to give away.

Please let me know if you are interested, I will close this at an arbitrary time (these next few days will be quite hectic for me, so I am not sure when I will be available to do the RNG drawing and give out the keys, but most definitely before Monday’s Chrono deal refresh.)

If this suits your interest, please drop a line. If you win and have a good time, I am sure the developer would appreciate a kind word as well. :slight_smile:

Rules:
-You must be willing to add me on Steam after you win so I can make sure you activate the key on your account. After that, feel free to unfriend me if that is your wish.
-You will get a PM after the draw, but because I am uncertain when the draw will be, you will have 72 hours to respond to the PM. If no response after 3 actual Earth days, I will redraw.

Good luck everyone!

21 Likes

I’ll let you know if I’d like to enter for a key once the steam store page works again so I can see what it is. : )

6 Likes

Same. Rip steam

Edit: yeah im not interested

6 Likes

How neat! Not entering though, this game’s too similar to my job :weary:

4 Likes

I’m interested :slight_smile: I would like to enter.

2 Likes

would like this but, I’m mainly on my mac.

2 Likes

This actually looks neat, I’ll give it a go. Thanks!

2 Likes

Will enter you unless you tell me no… Since you “would like this” and that “mainly on” doesn’t imply “always.”

3 Likes

Looks neat but not my thing, so I won’t be entering. Thanks for doing this giveaway though!

1 Like

Heyo! Ill would like to enter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oiii :slight_smile: Seems really nice, I’d love to enter^^

1 Like

i have no ide what this game is about, buut i’ll try it if i win it

1 Like

Having had the chance to look at it now, it’s not something I’d find myself using. Also requires 3rd party accounts to use so, no thank you.

But thanks both to @YQMaoski and Next Zen Mechanics for the give away.

2 Likes

I would llike to enter TY :smiley:

1 Like

I would love a copy in you have a spare one this game looks awsome

1 Like

thank for having the opportunity. I’m not into art, maybe this can change my view. I like to enter.

1 Like

i would like to enter please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed for entries…

RNG will be shortly…

RNG Complete, PM sent.

7 Likes