The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

OT or OT :grey_exclamation::interrobang::grey_question::question:

It’s harder than you think…:thinking:

3 Likes

@Pylinear Can’t like that post… that thing there is a scary son of a beach. >> Pun somewhat intended. T_T

4 Likes

Please can everyone go to my Steam profile page and report the two comments that have most recently been made…if they ask for a reason just try to be as offended as possible (in a serious way). This guy deserves a community ban.

4 Likes

I don’t know what issue you have with him, but I think it’s between you two and does not concern the rest of us. Attempting to scrounge up a mob here to go after someone you’re having a tiff with does sit well with me.

I’d ask you to reconsider.

4 Likes

You’re serious? Someone bypassing the profanity filter is ok by you? Noted. By all means check all my steam postings if you think there’s some kind of shady messaging by me going on.

3 Likes

I’ve flagged the comments as they are obviously offensive and against TOS. Whether there’s an issue between the two parties or not and what that would be doesn’t concern us in any way, but there’s a reason Valve allows us to flag posts, and these posts are definitely part of the reason, just in the same way we can flag posts here.

For example, say i insult someone here on the forum, if only the person who got insulted was to flag that and no one else would (because they feel it doesn’t concern them), then the post wouldn’t even be hidden, that only happens when several ppl flag it or when a mod steps in…

6 Likes

Reported as well. :+1: :black_flag:

4 Likes

@xist Got your back, jack.:ok_hand:t3:

Now, back to the usual OT banter.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Flagged those two comments - weird person.

3 Likes

Got home from church…And I found out I won another game…Yea me :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I don’t have the first…LOL Do you need to have it before you play 2? OH Being OT You can’t answer that…Message me…LOL

OK! Got my Answer. Thanks, @hivefleetbothan :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

My dog enjoys getting petted by new humans. :dog:

6 Likes

10 Likes

No i don’t know what 14-4 means.

6 Likes

there’s also an aerial youtube video, but I like this one a lot more.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Holy crap on a cracker :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Note to self: Self, NEVER EVER search for just the word “butterfly” on this forum. Just don’t!!!

3 Likes

lol ima gonna do just that

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhjs8B_Wxl8&t=0s AHAWHIDJXCSDJCBNSCVFVBR

4 Likes

"The time has come
To say fair’s fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact’s a fact
It belongs to them
Let’s give it back

How can we dance
When our earth is turning
How do we sleep
While our beds are burning"

How do we sleep when the Amazon is burning???

3 Likes

I can finally be a trash goblin without legs

3 Likes