The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

omg cookies !!!

, - iii’m gonna feel like such a chonk today :yum:

8 Likes

I had to see this before leaving home for the supermarket. Oh well, something unlisted may come home with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’ll be keeping that for archival purposes.
(a habit people should be keeping strong)

5 Likes

Dude… that was supposed to me in a PM. I came home tired, but what the actual… Thread apologies. T_T

6 Likes

*cough cough lost media cough

4 Likes

Like Devotion. I get what happened, but meh an entire game gone for a few seconds of footage that was taken out.

4 Likes

Well…if it is ever needed because of (whatever reason for loss), you have a remote backup now. So, yeah, win-win…(?)

Also, I’m not a surfer. ‘Dude’ is a surfer term.

3 Likes

Np. People end up dude and ‘hon’ at random times. No offense intended.

5 Likes

always fun waiting hours for a prescription written that literally takes less than 5 real-time minutes to type in :unamused:

5 Likes

… and then she didn’t even fill in the prescription so a trip to the pharmacy was half wasted :man_facepalming: :angry:

5 Likes

Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up if you wanted Griftlands but didn’t pick it up yet they will raise the price of the game on the 20th. It’s currently $14.99 and will be $19.99 by then.

9 Likes

I guess it was selling too good so they decided to shoot themselves in foot?

5 Likes

No it’s pretty standard practice to have a lower price during early access and raise it as the game becomes more feature complete.

6 Likes

I think I am done picking up deck-building roguelites until I have had proper time to go back and spend more time with Slay the Spire.

7 Likes

They are darn addictive…

6 Likes

Slowly but surely…

12 Likes

@DontBeSilly @Fraggles
Always a good practice to check these info on EA titles

But from the looks of this one, it doesn’t look like it was a planned thing, the message is very specific so they probably decided to raise now. If they warned about potential price increases when it launched on EA I’m not sure.

5 Likes

Eh. It’s fine. The ones that would potentially be offended are those that coined the term in the first place to refer to one another, the surfers themselves.

I don’t know if a single one of them is alive now; I do know that one of the last of the original ‘Surfer Dudes’ passed away back in 2019. RIP Dick Dale…

2 Likes

If you enjoy this game, and love deck-building, you should pick up monster train! :blush: Very similar to Slay the Spire except it’s a train and you’re the monsters!

5 Likes

Your place looks incredible :star_struck: :sunflower:

5 Likes