The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

well, hopefully, God will cure you regardless

3 Likes

Don’t forget to get some signatures on that thing, Frags. Wish you much better soon + no itching.

2 Likes

actually got offered a key for a game i didn’t request, and it seems interesting enough to have a go at it, so should be having a look at it soon:

2 Likes

@Fraggles get well soon

3 Likes

@BookishNomad Sorry to do this, but if you don’t mind who are you and how did you get in?
(0 hostility I just don’t get how do new people appear)

4 Likes

No worries :sunglasses: I was recommended this forum by a friend who has been part of the community for a long time. They said it was a great place to share experiences, so I decided to check it out! I hope this clears things up for you! :smile:

7 Likes

The Day Before devs are back!!

5 Likes

thank you so much, would it be okay to let me know who that friend was? why am i being so inquisitive? what is wrong with me?

3 Likes

Hi there @BookishNomad :revolving_hearts: Welcome to the forum… :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Got any question we will try to help. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

was given a key for this :smiley::

holy shit, and this too just now :laughing::

3 Likes

Doom Eternal key for Microsoft store:

3Y2RG-F3G6G-VH?WP-CJG34-9YF4Z

? = T

2 Likes

Already redeemed, likely by ninja :turtle:

1 Like

For my wife’s birthday I taught myself a new piece of music that I thought others might also also enjoy. She really likes The Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch:

In the lower right, in the Hell scene, we find a musical score… zoom, enhance!

The music predates modern staff notation and is more of a mnemonic for someone who already knows the music than something that stands on its own, so every musician will interpret it a bit differently. The relative order of the notes is clear but the starting point is arbitrary (though educated guesses can be made) as is the length of each note. Here’s my own interpretation on three instruments:

4 Likes

Cool. Gotta wait til back home to listen though.

2 Likes

yo, my latest short is doing not too bad on YT atm :smiley:

3 Likes

5 Likes