The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thanks but I really didn’t do anything. Just notified @KSib so he could tell someone. Think it took so long because of the holiday.

BTW tell @Kim I left her a message and key over at steam, please.

7 Likes

Wait a sec. During my nap I had the most horrific panic attack inducing dreams. Two of my worse fears I was compelled to try facing to find a cousin in a unfamiliar city.

Then when I stood up, I saw legs, then more legs. Turns out I may have napping next to a 100-legger. O_o

Had to pick up the blankie, run to the door and toss it onto the ground. I unveiled the Uninvited Guest via stick and Vicky sprayed it.

We’re my nightmares caused by the real physical danger OR was my brain trying to wake me up in the most extreme way? :thinking:

PS: Yes it was grown enough to be poisonous. Also yes, I’m jumpy as hell rn.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

7 Likes

shit’s crazy

tour de france, combined 37 km of climbing today

5 Likes

yo, I have a second YT channel where I put my Twitch VODs, so if anyone wants to, pls subscribe to it, which helps a lot, thx

3 Likes

but i have heard that subscribing and not watching the videos does harm to the channel so should i subscribe if i do not plan on watching the VODs?

3 Likes

nah, it def helps to subscribe, especially for small channels, cuz not only do potential subscribers also look at that number but also in the end it’s how u grow yr channel

maybe other ppl might view that differently but def i’d appreciate it and honestly wouldn’t expect anyone to rly be watching the vods at this point anyways

the vods being there is more in case i do end up growing on twitch and eventually some ppl might wanna see stuff they missed or go back and watch older stuff, and also in the off-chance it might drive some ppl towards my live streams if they randomly happen to see something they like

3 Likes

if anyone has a tiktok account, pls feel free to drop me a follow there as well if u pls, even if u’ll never watch, but i’ve now started to multistream to tiktok as well and so a number’s still a number and so every little bit helps

https://www.tiktok.com/@paxarator

2 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t cry man. It came from a place of love and respect but it’s still a

4 Likes

that cat is such a meanie :sob:

4 Likes

Come on man. :rofl:
grumpy cat

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m so tired of all the cheating here:

I ordered a gaming chair online, this is what the seat is supposed to look and be like:

this is what it actually looks like:

1 Like

Wow, you got scammed while falling for a scam.
Don’t buy gaming chairs people, they’re overpriced, low quality pointless gadgets not actually good chairs to be sitting in for prolonged periods of time. Get yourself to an office supply store and spent half the amount on a proper actual office chair instead.

4 Likes

I mean, I’m not sure I’m getting scammed here cuz I’m getting a refund rofl. If there’s one thing Amazon is good for, besides relatively fast shipping etc., it’s that they always issues refunds no matter what. Also, I bought a “proper” office chair before this one and the back of it snapped after less than 2 months of use, and it was also frikkin expensive.

That’s not the issue here. I’m sure there’s “good” gaming chairs out there too, overpriced or not. First of all, you should understand that quality shit is very, very, very hard to come by here, and everything’s overpriced cuz everything’s imported and has taxes on it, which is why I sometimes pay double of triple the price on certain shit. Also, given I’m trying to be a “streamer” it simply wouldn’t have hurt to have a “gaming” chair just cuz it looks the part. I honestly don’t care that much about what i sit on as long as I’m comfortable.

So I’m kinda limited by what’s on offer here honestly.

1 Like

Well I told you to buy a proper office chair not a “proper” office chair, of course the back would snap in two months, you got one with scare quotes on it. I realize you have a limited selection, but surely the place does have some sort of semi successful businesses that operate offices where people spend most of their lives sitting on things. Therefor there must also exist other businesses able to supply things designed for sitting on. Find one of those and get a sit object there. They don’t usually operate very fancy stores with great show halls that furniture companies aimed at individuals do, but they’re still often perfectly happy selling you a single chair if you can find them.

1 Like

I think it’s time you visited a third-world country to get some perspective. Finding an office chair is easy. Finding a good one is something entirely different. First of all, companies do not particularly care much about employee well-being here; it’s not like there’s any actual laws here that force them to.

So, yes, it would be very easy to find a functional office chair, obviously, but finding a chair you’re comfortable sitting in for up to 16 hours a day is quite different.

And the few office chairs I do find online that might perhaps be better than this “gaming” chair cost almost twice as much btw, cuz again, perhaps those are actually “good” but again, imported so insanely inflated prices + insane import taxes on top

1 Like