The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

One of the kids is hard at work at our first ever fully edited YT video, very exciting!

Btw, I no longer upload my VODs to my regular YT channel and have rather set up a second channel for that. So now the first channel will merely be used for shorts, highlights, and edited stuff.

4 Likes

Wish more people understood this…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Instead of buying Hades 2 I decided to donate to those people in Rio Grande Do Sul using the value of the game in Brazilian Reais.

For those who can help I really appreciate it.

@Enki @Agetime

6 Likes

6 Likes

Ngl. That moose is legit. Never mess wid da moose.

2 Likes

I’m starting to get really concerned about @Sortskjegg disappearance. I wonder if something happened to them or if they’ve cancelled their Humble Choice sub.

If they don’t come back, I’d like to thank them for the giveaways and the good times. :heart:

5 Likes

They said they were quitting humble choice the last giveaway they did actually.

4 Likes

Just checked.

Looks like that’s it, then. Thanks for everything. :heart:

But yeah, it feels like losing a good friend. I’ll need time to think about it.

4 Likes

I just wish they could be around, just to chat and stuff.

3 Likes

One of my kit Kats has a bad cold :cry:

2 Likes

yo, I finished Ghostrunner + its story DLC and I have to say I had a great time, although I also did have to suffer through its difficulty, but good times nonetheless

will play the sequel for sure

2 Likes

@Danacscott @AcornAvenger

5 Likes

Today there was lots of freebies. I hope you enjoy them! :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll hopefully be streaming Hellblade 2 later today ppl!

3 Likes

Anyone else here with Witcher 3 on GOG got an automatic “purchase” of this just now?

It’s a free modtool they released, however I find myself slightly concerned about account security when I get unprompted email receipt saying I’ve bought something when I had not, even if it’s free. So I’d like to hear this happened to others as well, for peace of mind.

1 Like

that’s on steam, so i think yr good

3 Likes

I know it is, I know what it is, still does not address the actual concern in question.

1 Like

hm, ok, I mean it confirms that it’s free for all owners from a different platform as well. I thought that’d count for something, but I guess not.

3 Likes

I got it too. I knew it was coming through Steam because I read my Steam feed plus it was in my RSS feeds. So I was not surprised to get an email from GOG letting me know that they were offering it free too. The way they did it was their usual form of communications plus if you had checked in the GOG forums there is news in there because of it.

2 Likes