The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

@carvalho20ptc I hope you are cill on your cake day ^^ Relax like a Snorlax, do nothing like a Slacking. (Pokemon)

4 Likes

2 Likes

and I was continuing the memeing by mentioning that less than 10% of players got the achievement, implying the 5 min story intro is somehow incredibly difficult to complete. :joy:

Because Steam achievements only glow like that if less than 10% of players get them:
glow

Or, at least thatā€™s what I thought, but I just checked the global achievements for Shatterline and saw that almost 2/3rds of players got the achievement, so now I donā€™t know why itā€™s glowing like that. (maybe because itā€™s the only one, and thus technically still has the lowest-achievement rate?)

4 Likes

nah thereā€™s lots of bugs where it shows u a low percentage on the achievement in your profile, but then when u go to the global rates you see a much higher number, just another steam feature

4 Likes

Iā€™m really about to say 'fuck it , i dont need to eat ā€™ and buy Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone on steam. Both at 19.99ā‚¬ currently. So freaking temptingā€¦

5 Likes

Horizon zero dawn is one of the games on my list to justify buying a new GPU for. Unfortunately that takes the price of it up from 20ā‚¬ to something like 3000ā‚¬ as at this point I need to upgrade my whole system.

3 Likes

Depending on what kind of system you are after it is more like ~1500ā‚¬ to build a very capable 1440p gaming system these days . At least around here. But i mean prices for components are pretty much same everywhere.

3 Likes

Swedish taxes brings that up a good notch, also Iā€™m not looking at a currently competent budget machine. Iā€™ll be building something thatā€™ll last me another 10 years, as I did now more than 10 years ago.

Currently awaiting the new AMD 7000 series CPUs which will be launching a new socket, which should give the system good upgrade potential. If the wild claims being made about them holds up upon 3rd party reviews they seem like a pretty good choice to build something future proof upon.

2 Likes

Yeah, i actually bought Horizon Zero Dawn this time (on Humble got an extra dollar off there, lol) and decided to wait with Days Gone to hopefully get that at 75% off some day. Iā€™m obviously not going to be playing both at the same time anyways. Iā€™m already struggling as is being halfway through Mafia, having started Dishonored 2, being a few levels in Hitman 2, finally, and having installed Doom Eternal, apparently to not play it right now, lol, and still hopeful to keep playing Snowrunner some time as well, and then i guess itā€™s a good thing Shatterline doesnā€™t work for me, and then thereā€™s season 2 of The Cycle Frontier coming soonā€¦ honestly, thereā€™s too much games, and thereā€™s too much new games, and they come way too fast. Like 80% of them insta die cuz the marketā€™s completely saturated.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll wait for Horizon Zero Dawn to be free on Epic Games, heh. Iā€™ve seen a gameplay a long time ago and it didnā€™t catch my attention that much.

3 Likes

My brain hates me. One particular word Iā€™ve been having a hard time remembering for some time now is ę”Æåŗ¦ and in an effort to remedy that I figured that it sounds kind of like that famous Japanese mushroom and the structure contains two little mushroom looking things in it. So here I am now looking at these characters at a 4 month interval and Iā€™m asking myself what was the name of that mushroom againā€¦

My brain: ā€œMatsutake!ā€

(No the word is shitaku, kinda similar to shiitake, means preparation. I donā€™t know why itā€™s so hard to remember. Might be because I already know two other words for ā€œpreparationā€ ęŗ–å‚™ Junbi and ē”Øꄏ youi the first one being the only one I hear and see used with any regularity.)

2 Likes

4 Likes

$17

4 Likes

Booh, yah! Or somethingā€¦
I crushed my ā€œpie in the sky, lol no but seriously?ā€-bonus goal this summer of managing a 45km trip by bicycle. Managed to exceed 50km this evening. Partly due to getting lost. My legs are pretty well worn at this point, but not to the point of noodles.

6 Likes

Um. I nearly did 25 km travel in Pokemon Go one week lately. Some by paw, some by vehicle. Got too exhausted to reach theclast 3 km milestone. A bicycle is better than the under powered paw step.

3 Likes

Just grabbed gta 5 and days gone because I found some good deals. Iā€™ll probably grab rdr 2 and star wars jedi fallen order next as soon as deals pop up. Itā€™s nice to have a new current gen pc to play some of my top wishlisted games.

5 Likes

The net is lagging and Iā€™m losing my nuts. Trying again

So. Anyone September Prime Amazon games? Shadow of Mordor as GOG key for example. Let me know before October 2nd or nothing will be visible or claimable, myrr.

Iā€™m sure there is a Twitch or Prime thread but I canā€™t find it and truly too frustrated with the half loading pages etc to keep trying. Plus, still restricted to tablet only, and itā€™s no spring chicken itself.

2 Likes

Here ya go:

3 Likes

It seems the Triad have heard of the old mafia tactics of hiding bodies in concrete at a building site. Unfortunately it seems the building site they chose was an overpass, not an office building.

3 Likes

Thanks @blomvik. I wish Amazon just had a double confirm option since itā€™s apparently policy NOT to give refunds.

1 Like