The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

6 Likes

Number 3 is me - every time, lol. And number 1: yes.

3 Likes

1 & 3 are definitely me.

4 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, though, Bungie were actually partnered with Activision, not bought by them. Bungie went to Activision to assist in publishing the games, which is why when they left they kept all rights to the Destiny franchise.

Itā€™s wild, though, that I never heard of Sony buying out Bungie. Though considering their partnership beforehand, it does have some precedent.

3 Likes

Got this from @sewcraftyme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

3 Likes

xD I love this so much:'D

3 Likes

On the last days there was this exploit on Ubisoft Poland where you could get a bunch of games for free there. However this would required a VPN, fake or legit CC and address to get them, and many people risked getting themselves banned for doing so, as you can see in the thread.

I myself didnā€™t take part of it, and only time will tell if I was right on doing so or I was a ā€œsuckerā€ for not taking advantage of Ubisoft. However Iā€™m starting to regret my decision. What do you guys and gals think ?

4 Likes

Seeing as you could have just set up a new account for this exploit, there would have been no risk.
Also, no reason to feel any sympathy for Ubisoft in this.

5 Likes

You could have rented a room at @SeekerSupremeā€™s. You could be roomies. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

You wish, so I could use his address and CC to buy games without Ubisoft sending even the FBI to get me. :wink:

3 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

I canā€™t get an appt to have a CT Scan because all services including surgeries have been cancelled due to covid. NTM they have closed our Urgent Care. But we got these ā€œFreedom Yahoosā€ coming into my town and taking over everything, throwing a hissy fit and gatheringā€¦so Next they will be ending up in the ICUs so they will be filling up more hospitals etcā€¦SRB(Spoiled Rotten Brats)ā€¦all of them.

3 Likes

If they want freedom, why donā€™t they move to good old 'murica, land of the free?

Is it because murka isnā€™t really freedom landā€¦?

3 Likes

Spring is hereā€¦

3 Likes

@delenn13 Foley artists so creative. ^^

PS: I :heart: all youse guys. A lot. That is all. purr

2 Likes

Looking at patterns and found this:

2 Likes

Anybody here have a dash cam that they would recommend?

3 Likes

I got this in my RSS feeds today. I havenā€™t read it butā€¦Ours drains the battery so half the time this winter we had to turn it off and , Of course, forget to turn it back on.
https://www.makeuseof.com/dashcam-buyers-guide/

2 Likes