The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Anyone interested on an Ozymandias GOG key ? I’ve got a spare from a friend.

Quote or PM me if you want it.

Edit: Taken by @Seldom

4 Likes

6 Likes

cat

Sounds like you have a story! Tell! Tell!

6 Likes

Yup yup. Share! We poke the annoying person for you

4 Likes

All I can say is…“Some Doctors!”. :rage:

On another note…

8 Likes

(From the Unity news thread, didn’t want to go off-topic in it)

Unity aside, I feel this every time I install a large game =_= Most of the time, the content likely responsible for bloating the file size isn’t even the content I’m interested in.

5 Likes

True. I think my limit is 50+ GB. If it is any more, I finish it just to uninstall it sooner. I wouldn’t mind if it was gentler on my poor PC, but that is hardly ever the case.

4 Likes

Still waiting. He’s had 3 of the tests so far. They haven’t even scheduled his biopsy yet. The waiting is the worst. We had plans to go to Nova Scotia this year…Oh well.

4 Likes

This one is for the few US residents on here. If you have an interest in coffee, or think you might want to just try some specialty brews out, James Hoffman is organizing a consumer coffee taste test research project you could try to partake in. If you’re not living in the US, you can always spread the word on to friends who you think might be interested and do.

2 Likes

Just to let you know…They had a cancellation so his biopsy is scheduled for Wed(Tomorrow) at 2:15. YES!!! And the follow-up is Oct 10th. So we will have answers as of the 10th.

5 Likes

hopefully it will be good news! God cure him.

5 Likes

Sadly I can’t post it here but they’re doing a giveaway right now on the “G” site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/16tte0o/steam_game_sid_meiers_civilization_vi/

Edit: Ended already. This giveaway was fast!

5 Likes

Posted 41 minutes ago and ended already.

4 Likes

elite gamer

6 Likes

Things aren’t going well for NRS, it seems…

4 Likes

We still won’t get any answers about his biopsy until Tuesday but NOW his sodium is way too low so he’s now in Emergency getting a slow drip. Things never stop!!! :rage:

5 Likes

Sad to hear this. God cure him and help you and make things better.

4 Likes

well, this happened:

wow, totally out of the blue, an LA turtle crosses the road

and just for context:

rofl; it’s still so good OMG (NSFW audio though, just FYI)

3 Likes

Awww @Danacscott …That tail armour…LOL

7 Likes

Aw. Yes, the tail armour though. My :heart:. Thanks for that share. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes