The Good VS Evil Game Giveaway- CLOSED FOR DRAWINGS!

Oh dear.

Jokes aside. Gratz to the winners.

9 Likes

PMS= PuttinupwithMensStuff :star_struck:

All PMs are out. Had a great time reading your comments…

Thank you for a fun time… Enjoy your games. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Three cheers for all the hard work you put into getting these games out! Doot doot doot! :tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

The key works flawlessly. Thanks for creating the GAs @delenn13

7 Likes

Thank you very much @delenn13 for the giveaway and congratulations to all the winners, happy festivus vor everyone! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thanks again for this giveaway! The keys for the HOGs I won (I guess no one else wanted them xP) worked and I’ve just completed one of them, Dreamscapes: The Sandman! …it wasn’t actually a HOG, in that there wasn’t a single hidden object sequence, just the other usual sort of point-and-click puzzling :'D I’m alright with this though, hah.

6 Likes

:gem: Thanks again to Anonymous, @sewcraftyme, @delenn13 for putting this together! :gem:
Congratulations to all winners. :vulcan_salute:
Happy Holidays! :postal_horn::sparkles::postal_horn:

6 Likes

congrats everyone for to games happy gaming time

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone and thanks to anonymous, @sewcraftyme and @delenn13.

:confetti_ball::sparkles::sparkler::fireworks::tada::tada::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Once again, thank you delenn13, sewcraftyme and the anonymous friend!

Imma be a detective :male_detective:

4 Likes

Actually one had 3 entries and the other 2. I haven’t a clue how you managed to get BOTH of those games…LOL

Good luck with that…

5 Likes

I have cat. Cat good detective, very stealthy.

4 Likes

Hope it can swim…:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

Waiting on 2 people…then it’s done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Ooh, I feel extra special then!

4 Likes

Thanks again @delenn13.

Are you planning to publish the winners’ list at some point? I’m curious to know who won RAD and Escape Goat 2.

4 Likes

Actually, no, I never list the winners.

But they are allowed to say. I never LOCK the thread.

7 Likes

I won 2 of the smaller games: THOTH, and Shooting Stars! Very happy. :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I won 2 games too: S…s and T… D…l :male_detective:

5 Likes

Won the ones I wanted: plot story and space. If only my comp was in the fritz.

@eishiya I love the Dreamscape games. Too engaging to possibly be mad at them. Sandman is one of my villains, in any incarnation.

6 Likes

I see Discobot has been bestowing blessings in pairs. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes