Back to Today's Deal

The Faces of Chrono.gg

I don’t know if anyone will jump on this but I thought it would be cool to have a selfie thread or something where we can put faces to names and avatars. I know some people are uncomfortable with the idea of showing their faces online so I won’t be surprised if I’m the only one who posts here but hey, I’d love to see your lovely faces if you’re down.

Henlo, this me.

Aw… You so very cute! I’m def. one of those who doesn’t post pictures - I’m not photogenic at all, lol.

I dont really take/get taken photos of myself except from then i travel.

This one i think is from then i was in Berlin 2 years ago

And this one from Barcelona from February ( well no face :smiley: )

Sorry so sorry BUT! pets sloth

some of my internet friends took years to get to see a photo of me, so yea no no xD

@Enki Hee hee, I’m a rabid petter. My bestie suffers through valiantly - I pet her too! (The cats bear it for like 5 seconds)

I’m gonna cheat https://www.chrono.gg/about-us :wink:

@lonin Always work smarter, not harder. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awhhh I don’t find myself photogenic either, I’m sure you’re fine ^^ but I respect your choice :3

Henlo! Nice to see you ^^

I’ll allow it cause there were cats to pay the cute animal tax for cheating

@Enki You’re so beautiful and cute :heart_eyes:

i have better pictures of lonin that i will post later once i make sure he cannot reciprocate

A lifetime ago, before I lost all my hair. Sigh :wink:

This isn’t a filter I promise its my real actual face for sure and that is also definitely apple juice

Yeah I definitely am not ok with putting my face out there. Maybe someday. I look pretty young for my age and I don’t like to show off my face if I can help it. I don’t really like how I look despite what others say. @KittiBear I love your piercings :heavy_heart_exclamation: I have some myself as well! @KittiBear do you have any tattoos? I love tattoos as well and would love to get some someday. You are also very cute btw!

I really do like this idea of seeing what others on here actually look like and it makes it more personal rather than just being a bunch of faceless names.

cheats

Rob is Dutch

He’s a Dutch raccoon.

Borrowed a friend’s hat and glasses for a photo.
Felt cute, might delete later! :smile: