THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM

A Skyrim thread without this video in it is heresy. :rofl:

5 Likes

This one is also a necessary inclusion:

I’m sworn to carry your burdens…

6 Likes

Wow. That was so calming and beautiful. Thank for helping us prevent the ‘heresy’, :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is a collector’s guilt bubble above my head right now. Okay! As a summoner, likely I’d do no smithing (methinks) so that’s a lot of stuff not to pick up right there. Meep!

(This is why I’m also ignoring to temptation to try Thief - I’d pick up everything!) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey guys! The other day my bestie says: I think I have a copy of Skyrim you know. Hm.

So it turns out she’d bought this: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition on my Fanatical account. O_O

Likely I gifted it to her already, but maybe I can play it via her Steam account (on my own compy) while she’s playing Sims 4? (horns)

What do you think? Worth it?

4 Likes

I heard that we must post all of Skyrim videos on the internet over here on this post? Is that correct? :smirk:

3 Likes

@Enki Why do people roast that actor so much, lol

4 Likes

Yes that is correct my fine sloth friend or at least until you take an arrow to the knee then your posts are no longer valid here. :smirk:

3 Likes

Ha ha… An arrow to the knee - frequent illness in Skyrim.

I just watched my bestie play Skyrim on her new compy (she got it from a dude at work - really new, but he found something shinier, heh). Point though, she just had to kill the prettiest Blood dragon! He was large with a point on his tail and an adorbs crest on his head. :heart:

Now I’m having mixed feelings… I’d rather charm a dragon than kill it. :crying_cat_face:

PS: Always knew I’d have to duel dragons, but I didn’t expect it to hit me right in the feels. >.<

1 Like

Okay I been digging through my memory and some mods that I would deem essential for you:

Extend your armory, nothing feels off or OP, these just add more diverse weapons and armor.

Cause there’s way too little foliage in vanilla skyrim

I don’t know where the old patches went, you might have to look around for them yourself if you don’t have the legendary edition/compatibility issues, there def. used to be the “same” huge bug fix-filled-mod for the base edition:

More bug stuff - a whole post full with links:

You said your laptop isn’t that strong, so I’ll refrain from linking the dozen texture mods and the INSANE lighting improving mod I used (made snowstorms a really dark hell at night without a torch haha), just this one does improve the night a ton imo and it shouldn’t be a big performance hit:

6 Likes

That’s a lot of source material! @anon63424221, so this isn’t related to the SE or Legendary Editions?

2 Likes

some is unfortunately, used to be for regular skyrim as well, idk if they still have those old files in their achives, I really just dug through some stuff quickly, it usually says quite prominently for which version exactly it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes