The Chrono Daily Deal Giveaway Game

In honor of this great store and community, I’d like to initiate an idea I’ve been thinking about. It’s an active giveaway game and hopefully it will attract some additional traffic and potential customers and community members to this great store/community.

This allows us to gift a random person with a gift, perhaps because we love that game so much and want others to experience it, or perhaps we got a promotion or were given something randomly as well, so a pay-it-forward, if you will.

The rules are simple:

• there are 2 parties, the gifter and the receiver
  • the gifter buys a Chrone Daily Deal key
  • the gifter says “Shoot!”
  • whoever is first to reply “First!” wins
  • gifter sends pm with game key to receiver
  • receiver confirms they were given the key
  • receiver is free to claim for others, but the one who says “First!” first is the winner and it is their responsibility to deal with the received key (no questions asked)

it would be great to see the Chrono Daily Deal Giveaway game get some traction and perhaps several games might be given in succession during certain deals

of course, there is the risk that some random troll might take advantage of this once in a while just to get someone’s hopes up for nothing, but we’re all adults here (more or less) although this is the internet, so we’re all rly only 12 years old forever. In any case, if there is a troll and he doesn’t send the potential winner their key, then that person is free to call them out on that, but without insulting or creating additional drama, just a simple “did not get the key from gifter” will suffice.

that being said: Chrono.gg and its employees and community rock!

and:

SHOOT!

30 Likes

First!

8 Likes

lol, guys, not all at once

SHOOT! (before he shoots u)

8 Likes

Received the key, thanks a lot! The timing is perfect

6 Likes

second

8 Likes

hahaha, so close

7 Likes

too bad it doesn’t go to charity as well, but at least it does come with a recommendation from @hivefleetbothan

that being said,

SHOOT!

10 Likes

First!
Received it. Thank you.

8 Likes

yw and hf :laughing:

7 Likes

Great GA idea, @M00 :clap:

Now I need to study when you’re online most… :thinking:

11 Likes

SHOOT!

5 Likes

First!

Edit: Got the keys and they work fine. Thanks!

6 Likes

SHOOT!

7 Likes

I gave everyone 5 minutes, so if you’ll allow this then First on behalf of @onLooSe who is the only one I know who wants the game.

7 Likes

well, if i may say so, @RaccoonV according to the rules i established, @Fraggles would be declared the winner regardless of his intentions, and so he would then be free to do as he pleases with the key, including giving it to @onLooSe

I know some ppl might possibly take advantage of this system (ppl who’d just participate to hoarde keys or trade them or whatever), but my vision for this game was that it would be a no-limitations, no-questions-asked format where anyone could participate, even ppl who’ve never posted on the forum or just created their profile a second ago

also, thx for doing this @RaccoonV; rly happy to see it happen, had been telling myself I must appear so naive for thinking this might actually inspire some ppl to participate, lol

(also, yw @DrFlamingo hf and enjoy :laughing:)

9 Likes

also,

SHOOT!

(going to bed, lol, whoever wins will have to wait 7 hrs or so for their keys)

6 Likes

FIRST :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I already have the game too but I know @Koroth is another on my list who wants the game…So…Just give it to @Koroth when you wake up. K, @M00???

And I waited 12 minutes before i posted this…

AND>>> I am broke at the moment…:sob:

8 Likes

presents bucket for tears
hugs

8 Likes

ok, done :laughing:

5 Likes

I really need to start activating keys from bundles I’ve got… I have it + the 2 DLCs since early 2018 :slight_smile:. Too lazy to activate it 'till now :smiley:

Thanks very much for the consideration though @Fraggles!
Thanks @M00 for doing this, especially when it helps Chrono as well :slight_smile:, cheers!

7 Likes