The Board(Not Bored) Chronie Game Giveaway...Game On!!! CLOSED!!!

4 Likes

Resist I did, but the Small World calls me bad… One enter for me please.

For the past seven years I had no internet access at home (coz I has the addiction) and corona has forced me to finally get one - for the home office thing.
Which meant I could finally play the Diablo 3 demo! In single player. For around ten minutes a day, on average.
So the pattern did not change at all.
I did however get the joy of playing the necromancer that always should have been (the Witch Doctor) and absolutely obliterate everything in my path :japanese_ogre:

By the way:

4 Likes

Entering!
The virus has certainly affected my gaming time but not my choice of games. On one hand, i have had more time to play since I’ve being confined to the house but on the other, my 5-year-old son has also been cooped in without the option of playing outside or with friends, so more time has been spent keeping him entertained - reading books, playing board games or tossing a ball around indoors.
A few weeks ago, I volunteered to beta test an indie game named “I, Dracula: Genesis” (which just released) and was pleasantly surprised by its quality. That’s what I’ve been playing the most.
Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

4 Likes

Less than 3 hours now…

2 Likes

To whoever wins a copy of this bundle I’d like to offer you an invitation to join me in playing one or several of the games in this bundle this Saturday at some point in the EU evening or night, we’ll try to work something out that fits everyone.

I will also take the opportunity to point you all to my old Board game nights thread wherein I try to coordinate things. We also have a steam group chat for this purpose which I’d be happy to invite any prospective players into.

I hope you’ll all be able to join in the fun.

7 Likes

CLOSED for Drawings :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Winners have been notified. Thanks everyone for the insights into your gaming life at this time.

Be safe out there :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Thank you very much @delenn13 , so many games to have fun at !

7 Likes