Test

Didn’t work then, incognito view shows the thread still.

1 Like

Yep, I responded to the original thread with an explanation.

3 Likes

There’s only one alternative now -

Picture doctored to preserve anonymity.

9 Likes

Aren’t you weirded out yet?

9 Likes

that’s the lowest budget rendition of Cats I’ve seen.

4 Likes

This is now the (un)official post your pet pic thread. Identities may have to be changed to preserve privacy though.

1 Like

Here’s a picture of my pet cat, Jeff, but due to privacy concerns we’re only showing a reenactment of the picture and all names have been changed.

12 Likes

You, sir, are awesome.

5 Likes

Hold my beer…

9 Likes

I am going to have fun trying to sleep tonight after seeing that.

3 Likes

Molly confirms.

7 Likes

Catception

10 Likes

CamoCat

3 Likes

I’ve got one of those

This dude doesn’t deserve privacy

8 Likes

We have the same doggo! :star_struck:

8 Likes

I’ve already posted my pets here, so meh. Here’s Frosty the snow cat, she’s a bit bigger now as she’s now about 8 months old.

6 Likes

This here is the most precious thing in my world -

PS. I love Meg (the Golden Retriever in my first picture) too, it’s just that Pipsqueak came first!

6 Likes

so what you’re saying is that ain’t a dog :thinking:

i feel so sad i got no furry or fluffy fuzzballs to participate in this Test thread with :disappointed:

3 Likes

Well I do call him Puppy a lot and Kitten, Snow Leopard, Muppet, Fluffy Butt, Ducky Cat (when he’s in a monorail position), Silly Duffer, Idjit and a bunch of others.

A fur baby will eventually come into your life and turn you into a worthy gnome, I’m sure of it.:paw_prints:

3 Likes

Whilst this isn’t my pet, and in fact I saw it whilst paging through Reddit, it’s too cute to go unrecognised (click for the full awesomeness)-

2 Likes