!!! Super important: forums moving hosts soon(tm) !!! COMPLETED, COMPLETED, COMPLETED

I think I’ve seen that before actually. So I don’t think it’s a new feature.

3 Likes

A lot of pictures in PMs went missing, has anyone else noticed this?

3 Likes

I suspect everything that was directly uploaded to the forum either didn’t get included in the move or the way discorse handles internal links can’t find them in the new host environment. Like if you copy a link to a file in “my documents” to a flash drive and then wonder why you can’t access the file on another computer.

3 Likes

What’s odd is that looking at some other images directly uploaded through chat, and they are okay. I cannot see why some survived and others didn’t.

3 Likes

Even something like the profile pic on a quote got borked

nvm, just noticed delenn already posted that :laughing:

4 Likes

私は間違っていたっぽい、それわからない。

4 Likes

I had to translate that, but worked well. :slight_smile: I think maybe the dusty can come back at some point and fix things. I am not too worried though, not a huge deal.

4 Likes

I think we just need to rebake the posts w/ the updated hostname

I’m traveling today and tomorrow, but Sunday i should be able to knock this out

Thanks for bearing w/ me folks

7 Likes

Thanks, Sweety :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

It’s currently running, lotta posts to rebake, but i have noticed some threads are starting to have images come back :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

I think that fixed it. Thanks :hugs: We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

He’s Worthy :shushing_face:

4 Likes