!!! Super important: forums moving hosts soon(tm) !!! COMPLETED, COMPLETED, COMPLETED

I’m back, after resetting my password.

Anyway, good job, people! :+1:

5 Likes

I also had to reset, but it went smoothly. Never hurts to change a password anyway~

4 Likes

ahhhAhhhh, sorry friends, it wasn’t my intention for ya’ll to have to reset your passwords :frowning:

i must have goofed something when I moved the users

6 Likes

Another reset peasant here! :frowning:

4 Likes

The reset was easy so no worries. ^^ Happy squirrel back to squeak, pet and mew.

4 Likes

I reset too. No problems.

4 Likes

I used the email link. The password I thought i had set wasn’t working.

5 Likes

Pretty much the same. None of the possible passwords matched,but login link worked like charm.

4 Likes

Just had to do login link will do, but maybe next time a password reset needs to be done

4 Likes

I’m back, password reset too

4 Likes

Same here, it didn’t want my saved password anymore and I was very afraid. Thought I had lost you guys :frowning:

4 Likes

Thanks, @dusty :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sorry I had to leave a message on Discord and run. Couldn’t stay around. It was “Date Night”. :heart_eyes:

Edited: It seems some of the emojis are broken. :sob:

5 Likes

Another easy reset, if anyone is still counting.

4 Likes

This guy a broken emoji too

4 Likes

Had to use the email link as well, all good now

3 Likes

Password reset using the option to do so, managed without any problems! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arrived and got gated by password issues as well

5 Likes

If anyone is seeing things that are broken, please post it here.

Seems some images are NOT showing…

Also the quote thingy is not showing avatars… @dusty

3 Likes

Looks like you need a hug.@Enki :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Not necessarily a broken feature but this thing is new and as such I peer at it with suspicion and distaste by default. But also used to be that the forum just updated itself with new posts rather than requiring me to click that banner to see things.

3 Likes