Still Searching #1 - Round #10

Yes it does seem to be an iced Vo-Vo, I can honestly say I have had neither of these before but they do look similar to eachother so I can understand the confusion.

3 Likes

Since there was a long discussion in between here’s a recap:

• It is not alive

• It is suitable for consumption

• It is not eaten hot

• It is not commonly eaten with bread

• It is man made

• I have personally eaten it

• You could make it yourself if you wanted but likely isn’t common.

• Not a liquid

• It is not a lie (aka it’s not cake)

• It is not seafood

• It is not country specific

• It is not usually eaten with salt

• It is not required to be refrigerated to be kept

• It is none of the items in this picture

Incorrect guesses:

• Haggis

• Chocolate

• Icecream

6 Likes

@PeteMcc Q: Is it usually supposed to be sweet tasting?

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

except for their Australian ambassador that is (and their Australian covert spies)

5 Likes

@PeteMcc G: Biscuit

4 Likes

:x: Sorry that is incorrect

5 Likes

??? I feel like the joke is going over my head here

3 Likes

@PeteMcc
Guess: Doughnut?

5 Likes

those Kiwi birds man, you shouldn’t underestimate them; they’re plotting to overthrow Australia

in fact: if I suddenly disappear soon, you’ll all know who was behind it now that I’ve said too much

4 Likes

:x: Sorry incorrect

4 Likes

They are small, flightless, blind, defenceless birds that only come out at night, as much as they might be secretly hiding their powers I feel we are good.

6 Likes

dude, that’s like exactly what they want you to think, OMG, they’ve totally brainwashed you. I don’t even know who you are anymore.

edit: @PeteMcc legit question though, cuz i dont know anything about this, but how the hell do they survive then? lol

just as i thought :joy:

it all becomes clear now; they need more land, so Australia is next

7 Likes

Tim Tam Slam. Yum! They’re so good. T_T Miss them.

4 Likes

@PeteMcc G: Marshmellows?

3 Likes

:x: sorry incorrect

With this I am going to sleep for a bit, so won’t be replying for a while, but feel free to keep posting questions or guesses. Now we are on the sweet things path I feel we are close, hopefully someone will get it because it would pretty sucky not to find a winner.

2 Likes

Interesting you know about this, I don’t like coffee, but I did do them on the very rare occasion with hot chocolate to double down on the chocolatiness.

3 Likes

Yes. I literally can’t drink coffee. My buddum has/had Aussie penpals. A couple of times, we got some Tim Tams via post, once even a limited edition flavour. They are so ridiculously good! Only chocolate-y thing you can have just one of and feel mega happy - no need to have multiples at once, ^^

3 Likes

@PeteMcc

Guess: Is it sugar?

(edited guess back to original idea since no answer yet and it neglected one of the earlier clues). Cheers.

3 Likes

:x: incorrect sorry

3 Likes