【Steam Winter Sale 2020】

It hsppens, heh. But that’s a site created by Steam members with no afiliation with Valve. They even have a neat addon for Firefox.

Anyway, I managed to buy a few more things before it’s over:

4 Likes

The two titles I listed earlier, were gifted to me last by a cute person on Steam.

Don’t know why I didn’t just buy them outright at the start of the sale. It’s like decision paralysis or something. O_O

6 Likes

I made it through a sale without buying anything. I don’t know if I should be proud or concerned. :rofl:

11 Likes

Remains to be seen, if you can manage to make it until the spring sale without running out of interesting games you already own then be proud.

…actually there’s probably going to be a Chinese new year sale before then.

11 Likes

Well I got a new PoE league a week from friday so that should keep me busy for 3 months.

6 Likes

Depending on size of your backlog it could be a seriously proud moment :slight_smile:

6 Likes

… i “caved” and bought something… apparently i didn’t have the Hollow Knight soundtrack already, somehow? @_@ - so felt like i had to rectify that :triumph:
and rebought the developer supporter cosmetic dlc pack for Grim Dawn on GoG
so i’m not proud, not because i caved, but because i should already have made these purchases prior :confounded: - and at the same time means i didn’t make it through a sale with no purchase like i had hoped for once

7 Likes

Well i just went to steamdb to check and it says i’ve only played 18% of the games I have.

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad I’ll probably cave at some point as well. I was thinking about a path of exile supporter pack but just waiting for the new league specific ones to be released during the announcement. I wasn’t feeling the look of the new core packs they released except one of the top tier ones. I’m not paying like 240$ for it even tho I would get that one and every other pack below that tier.

4 Likes

Ooops, I knew I forgot something. I was gonna pick up Grim Dawn. lol well, I would have preferred it on GOG anyhow, hopefully it goes back on sale soon.

Anyhow, I picked up Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice before the sale ended and it’s so difficult. :joy:

6 Likes

Enjoy. I’m still waiting for a bit better discount than 35% . Might as well wait until end of the universe i guess…

4 Likes

it goes on sale pretty “regularly”, specially if you combine humble, gog and steam discount times
but just for “1” platform it’s still not like it’s super infrequent, so even GoG should have it a “couple” of times this year

4 Likes

Well, I’ve managed to buy a good selection of games, plus there’s also all the freebies I got from Epic, GOG and Steam (counting the giveaways and gifts here) so I’ll have plenty of options until the next sale. :+1:

4 Likes

You could probably get it for a bit over 40% off (base discount currently 39%) if you happen to buy frequently from Green Man Gaming (the XP tier discounts tend to stack over most ongoing sales), but it seems that the game’s out of stock over there atm and the deal itself ends in 7hrs.

Assuming you’re talking about Sekiro, that is.

6 Likes

sniff! Ze wolf. :heart:

5 Likes

I got it from GMG, not Steam. It was $35 there. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes