[ENDED] Steam Summer Sale 2022 (June 23rd - July 7th)

I looked at the reddit clues and the games dont always correspond to that for example i found the kings toilet on in actiongames not adventure lol and one of the others in upcoming games. The script works sometimes but what works well is search the th.4x thing

8 Likes

I found some of the answers until some other tags, noted them in above post. Not too sure how it all works.

6 Likes

I also got some more games today:

6 Likes
8 Likes

And I’ve finished my summer sale shopping with the following:

7 Likes

So, finally decided to pick some stuff

9 Likes

Oh hell yea, Ni no Kuni is an incredible game. Played it on its OG system and Switch, tons and tons of fun! Have fun! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well damn, I was going to just completely blank this sale but now that you’ve shown me ni no kuni for 10€ I guess I might have to reconsider. Might take a stroll through the market during the last few hours to see if there’s anything else worth picking up after all.

4 Likes

Did do some shopping:

Played the demo during a Nextfest, seemed fun and chill.

Just to have something to play in short bursts.

Liked the original, so i’m giving this a go.

6 Likes

Good one! Unpacking is one of the games available in AWA’s Game Vault.

3 Likes

So I just bought this:

7 Likes

One of the best games ever , what else to add :slight_smile: 150hours worth of quality content,have fun!

5 Likes

Noice! It’s a great game, have fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have fun! :+1:

3 Likes

I bought this too. Too cheap to let it go lol

3 Likes

Ok, since everyone is sharing I’ll share what I bought on this sale too :grin:

(XL but I don’t know if the link would show)

(GOTY version of course)

5 Likes

A good haul! I hope you have fun! :+1:

And so the Steam Summer Sale comes to an end. Hopefully everyone got the games they wanted. :wink:

4 Likes

Great choice.
I would recommend one mod though, even for a first playthrough.

The hud can be a bit obtrusive at times and this offers a lot of customization options, it will only enhance your experience with the game.

I would also recommend setting it up to hide just about all map markers. The worst part of the game is that it falls into the trap of the ubisoft open world formula at times and will litter your map with “points of interest” and it is easy to get into GPS navigation mode where you’re just moving between map points without really paying much attention to the world around you. Which is a shame, because the world is beautiful and richly populated with things and people to pay attention to.

If you’re up for it I’d even recommend turning all navigational aids off and try to make do with the map and your skills alone. You can always temporarily turn those aids on again if you do end up lost or just want to get somewhere quickly. I did these things for my 2nd play through and kind of wish I had for my first.

The mod is old though, there might be newer and better options available today. So have a look around if you want to, but this is the only mod I was using and it was a great enhancement.

4 Likes

Oh right, it finished today. I was at the doctor’s paying for not getting good news, sigh.

Nice picks @FacuBlues

3 Likes

I turned off all hud when re-playing Assassin’s Creed recently :laughing:
Although it isn’t bad in the first one, it gets worse as the series progresses. It’s unnecessary for the most stuff they include, and the essential don’t need to be on screen at all times, I’d kill to have a fade-away HUD for those games…

3 Likes