Steam Keys Giveaway [Closed]

I’d like to enter for Lumini. Thank you for the chance!

I don’t want a key. But thank you for doing this…:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Could I be added the to pool for Lumini please. Thanks for running the giveaway.

I want to enter for Fist Slash of Ultimate Fury.
or another game just from now thank you very much

1 Like

Hi, i really want FaceRig :slight_smile: Thanks.

1 Like

FaceRig entry for me, please. I’ve been eyeing it for a while for creating videos.

Hi. Would be keen for a copy of Tulpa. Hagd

1 Like

Prays for the fickle fingers of fortune to PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME! :wink:

2 Likes

appreciate you doing this :thumbsup:
and congratulations to the winners :confetti_ball:
(sry for bumping a closed thread, but seems i forgot my manners and to “like this” sooner)
:smiley_cat:
and can i say how even more awesome it is; you come in as practically a brand new forum user, and almost immediately jump to doing a giveaway as your 2nd post :heart_eyes_cat:
the kind nature and generosity of the Chrono forum continue to amaze me, cheers to you @Amaryllis3121 :hugging:

3 Likes

Haha, thanks, but honestly, after lurking and seeing other people do the same it occurred to me this time that redeeming these games myself is a waste of a key - just following the example set by this awesome community :smile:

4 Likes

Reopened, check the topic for the games available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like Shoppe Keep, it looks like a fun game.

I’d very much like Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate edition, thank you.

I would like Fallen Enchantress, either the ultimate edition or normal. Thank you for the opportunity! :3

1 Like

I would like:

Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition or Sorcerer King: Rivals

Well, guess I should say something that’s not in my profile, so I have two pets, a scruffy dog named Poncho and a misbehaving kitten named Frosty. the snow cat

2 Likes

Entering for Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition. Thank you again for the giveaway!

Put me down for Shoppe Keep please. Clutter my library. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entry for Sorcerer King: Rivals and The Corporate Machine, please.

Since you asked for more info, I’m a game developer living in Colorado. Got a Bachelor’s in Environmental Science, was a park ranger for a while, then got my Master’s in Video Game Design.

1 Like

If anyone misses out, the stardock games are bundled for another 13 days
https://www.humblebundle.com/stardock-bundle

Since I got one of the Fallen Enchantress titles in my wishlist, I’d like to go for that.

I am an actual sloth. No one believe me though.

P.S.: Make a personalized steam library with only the things that matter. Right click a game and set category, create category for your main games and such. You can also hide games from your library.

2 Likes