Steam Friends?

I just went through the entire list, his profile is the only one that’s private, so I’ll take that as the reason.

6 Likes

Ok cool i will try making mine public then

4 Likes

there we go that fixed it
@Inferry

8 Likes

We could try to at lease do the OneBox thing and see if it will work after…

Who knows?

EDIT:
Eh, I posted a second too late… :rofl: It works! Yay!

@Gnuffi did it again!

7 Likes

“come out into the light my alts” :crazy_face:

:smile:

8 Likes

Phew. Glad that’s resolved :relieved:

I’m kind of OCD with stuff like this and seeing @acb234’s profile not in a proper box like the rest was really bothering me. At least I can sleep easy now.

Goodnight all.

8 Likes

I blame server caching from not letting me see this before :unamused:, thanks for the help.

@acb234 BTW, is up to you if you decide to leave your profile as public, I mean, people have their reasons to keep it private, so I’m OK with it.

@DanosaurJr Buenas noches :blush:, for a moment there I thought the cat had eaten your tongue.

7 Likes

lol, i just tossed out a guess :rofl:, nothing more, :blush:
not like i bonked the steam/discourse servers with a spanner or anything :smile:

:hugs:

8 Likes

Ah no i would rather my profile public It became private due to the steam update that made that default/

6 Likes

(PS. I would never make it sound like i’m trying to persuade/influence anyone of you to set your profile public against your own wishes, your privacy and comfort is paramount, -oneboxing be damned. Especially since can still add as friend regardless of how link is viewed/displayed on forum) :+1:

9 Likes

Sometimes you just need someone to make you think things twice.

7 Likes

Thanks for the add @konguo

3 Likes

opens the curtains!

Make everything public!

4 Likes

Thanks for the add @snake153

5 Likes

It’s a friend adding spree!

5 Likes

Help I’m weak and injured… :laughing:

7 Likes

Great to see the Steam Friends thread got so much action over the last few days? :grin:

Oh, where have I been the last few days?

In dungeons.

40 hours over the past 3 days crawling through dungeon after dungeon. I’ll probably be here forever.

It’s a hard life. Everyone’s stressed out. People are dying.

…posted 8 hours ago. :worried:

Has anybody sent help yet!?

9 Likes

Sorry I can’t, busy playing Police simulator 2017 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

But that’s the definition of sending help Nate! :cry:

6 Likes

I was wondering…Saw you on Steam but a “No Show” here…:worried:

3 Likes