Steam Friends?

Fraggles got your back

7 Likes

Exactly the reason I asked for, thanks :blush:

@Enki May it be, you didn’t know either?

7 Likes

Enki knows everything! :stuck_out_tongue:

Summary

As long as you can easily google it :laughing:

5 Likes

I did know because Kyoto Animation, although, I haven’t watched the anime yet. It’s on my plan-to-watch list, recommended by a friend. I just search for gifs to use, sometimes it is from stuff I don’t know, but like @Twistedgerm said, you can usually find the source pretty easily :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
psst

You forgot me. Steam Community :: Angoisse

Edit: I only just realised i never had you friended to begin with.

6 Likes

Didn’t want say anything but you missed me. But turns out I never friended you soooooo… I added you :smirk:

4 Likes

So I did, all I had to do was ask :crazy_face:

@acb234 It’s there something wrong with your account? for some reason, it doesn’t show like the others do.

@Nateninja21 Well, I did say almost all of you, I may have skipped a couple in those 450 odd post, but you’re on the list now, as well as in my own :smile:

6 Likes

Hmm strange let me try.

Ok yeah im clueless

4 Likes

Opens fine here, but I have you as a friend, tried in icognito mode and shows that is private. What exactly doesn’t show @Inferry, do you mean because it’s private?

5 Likes

Other peoples profiles show up as a box on here.

5 Likes

I show like a single line link on my end despite him being on my friend list, it should looks like a box thing just like everyone else

4 Likes

By hovering over the others, the only discrepancy I noticed is that his doesn’t have the https:// before.

4 Likes

Let me try:

EDIT:
Nope!

4 Likes

None of them do, the link is written the same for all the profiles, discourse adds that bit on its end, helps with character limit

Edit: checking on the others, NinjaHellCat does have that bit and makes no diference

6 Likes

Discourse being weird, per usual
Or maybe it doesn’t like silly goose.

8 Likes

guessing steam don’t display private profiles anymore ?/the changes making them not get “oneboxed” then ? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Ah! It’s @Gnuffi to the rescue!

4 Likes

Fixing his alts

5 Likes

That’s what I thought but setting my profile to private did nothing, it still shows as a box, and I’m sure some of the people up there do have their profiles on private too.

3 Likes

changing it after likely doesn’t affect the link when made/immediately
i tried the same with some of the borked steam links on the forum/discourse system
one moment broken, then worked, then broken again, then link that was previously broken got working again like because it had worked it was “saved” in the system when “new” broken links posted remained borked
-i have no clue whats going on with the discourse format (or steam), just merely a guess, (and with the glance that it doesn’t look like anyone else up there have a fully private profile either) :thinking: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes