Steam Friends?

Good idea. I just kinda dropped my profile here and hoped for the best.

From the top: @Enki, @Elocin30, @Truly, @Animosity, @LordAo,

@coralinecastell, We’re friends on GOG but not on Steam yet? Let’s fix that!

I’ll try to say hi at least once a month. :grin:

I had like three Steam friends before I came to Chrono. :sunglasses:

These folks are very friendly, even when I post something stupid! :laughing: Added you too!

So was I. That’s why I’m doing this. I had no idea there would be so many when I decided to start at the top! :scream:

I actually have a spare copy of Over 9000 Zombies sitting in my inventory, wondering if anyone might want to play with me.

I spend way too many hours of my life watching video game stuff on YouTube. I’ll definitely check out your channel. @MattnessLP, you too! Sent you both a friend request.

Anyone can certainly feel free to not accept, of course.

12 Likes

That’s a really good idea.

I’ve been playing a lot of JRPGs since I was a little kid. My favorite game is Final Fantasy VIII.

I play all kinds of games, though, especially the unique and clever ones. Lately, I’ve been playing Hollow Knight. I really love video game music, and this is one of the best soundtracks I’ve come across.

I’ve found a new love for rogue-lites. I’ve put too many hours into Rogue Legacy, and The Binding of Isaac is threatening to take even more. Skelly Selest is another new favorite, thanks to @YQMaoski’s recommendation.

Other games I really like for their uniqueness are They Bleed Pixels, Thumper, The Beginner’s Guide, Undertale, and Chroma Squad.

I’m a big fan of the Super Sentai and Kamen Rider series. This is why my screen name is GanbaRANGER or Ganbarenjaa, portmanteau of ganbare and renjaa.

I’m part Japanese. My father was from Okinawa. I’m a boy. I’m on my feet all day working in kitchens. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Video games are my escape.

Here’s me: Steam Community :: GanbaRANGER

Me too! Let’s be friends with EVERYBODY!! @AcornAvenger, sent you one too! :grin:

Also added @Evranu, @TR3NT a.k.a. NinjaHellCat (love the new name), @HouGuard, @DoomCaek, @charbasaur, (holy crap there’s more. :crazy_face: what did I get myself into?) @Vindace, @techparadox, @simonhk101

15 Likes

There is a word I have not heard in decades :thinking: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Cor, blimey guv’nor. I was excogigating about the problem the world has with jollux’s, when I saw this guy groaking at me from across the room. Whilst I know I am indeed gorgonizing, the fellow in question looked somewhat beef-witted. Then a brabble broke out across the room…I had half a mind to go over and see what the noise was about but decided I’m too much of a sluberdegullion. Finishing up i grabbed my houppelande and departed.

9 Likes

@GanbaRANGER Thanks for the add. I’ll admit i’ve been lazy lately with the steam thread.:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Just sent you a request aswell @Twistedgerm

6 Likes

Ahh! I’ve been MOOOOOO’ed! :smile:

8 Likes

The mad cow disease had to encounter you too at some point. :smile:

8 Likes

MOO?

10 Likes

same. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey, i have over 9000 zombies and i think you’re already my friend on steam. Haven’t played it b4 but i’m down to play it with you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t played it yet either, but the 2-pack was on sale for 74 cents, so I got two.

I’m off work the next two days (Sunday and Monday). Hit me up on Steam and let’s try! :smile:

6 Likes

Cool! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whats the point?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Ty man, now I see clearly.

5 Likes

Happy to help… Sometimes I too lose track of points.

5 Likes

Me Three!

4 Likes

Alright, I’ve added a bunch of you, feel free to decline :). sorry if I missed some ppl, will add more later tonight so don’t fret :smiley:

4 Likes

Accepted. :+1:t4: And someone else too.

I’ll just bump myself, feel free to add me but know that I rarely talk to anyone.:smile:

8 Likes