Steam Challenge

If you need a co-op partner for Borderlands, I have the viral achievement. :3

2 Likes

Welp, after a quick tabulation of my games… I have 475 games that I do not have 35% achievement rating (I did not disqualify any games).

I have114 games that have passed the 35% achievement threshold.

Seems I have some work to do this summer.
Also, I would be down to play some Borderlands to help through the DLC etc

1 Like

@orbus I need to borrow you

1 Like

I guess I should at least finish those VN’s :thinking:

Sadly, more than half of my library requires something more than what I have, Steam doesn’t even let me install some of them because my lap is not a 64bit system.

1 Like

:smiley:

No problem!

I’m all done 'cept for the Moxxi arena (aaaa) and the terrible terrible grind to get the Claptrap collectibles.

1 Like

I have literally just started Borderlands 1. Only ever played in on Xbox back when it came out but got it for 1 dollar I believe in Humble Bundle :smiley:

1 Like

I have a solution to all your steam completion rate problems.
Let’s say you want to buy a game, but that will lower your completion rate (you know you won’t play it very much) what you do is make a whole new steam account and put on there, finish the game for atleast like 40% and bada bing bada boom you got a full proof plan.

You can use this tactic for the cheap cheap price of 72 payments of 84$. If you give me the money now I’ll let you use it again FREE

Just pay a separate fee.

2 Likes

play offline boi-o :wink: :sunglasses:
(stating the obvious i hope: presuming you meant actually playing/unlocking x achievements in the game -since merely adding a game to account ofc doesn’t decrease overall completion rate)

1 Like

I thought that even in offline mode your achievements got placed in some kind of buffer, and then next time you check in with Steam again they all got registered then?

Also, you have “mad gaming skills”…I’m really butting my head against some of these Dishonored achievements.

2 Likes

varies game by game, some do, some more than others even
a lot of games don’t tho if you play “full” offline

:rofl: think i can count on less than 5 fingers the times i’ve heard that :joy:
“guide” videos friendo :wink: -i’m 99.9% certain i’ve used those for any challenge related achievements in that game :blush: recall “abusing” something about one of the headshot ones even :smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, well logic just screwed over my plan for riches :expressionless:

1 Like

even playing a game doesn’t add it to your overall rate (on steam) yet
-you need to actually unlock minimum 1 achievement for it to start counting towards/in your “pool” total

1 Like

And that is why in my original post I said I won’t be playing games where I have 0% achievements in :smiley:

1 Like

yup :+1: (just appeared at a glance like wolfninja there maybe wasn’t completely aware on that detail) :slightly_smiling_face:

Hollow Knight:

this took me 2 hours to acquire; i’m tremendously proud of that fact :blush:
damn this game is gorgeous, can’t resist keep straying from the path… :thinking: i mean, if there even is a path :smile:

(this is why something like such challenge here is a thing that don’t do well with me) :wink:

4 Likes

There is sort of an intended path, but after having played it myself through and watch some youtubers talk about the game I find myself surprised by how many different paths they ended up taking.

Glad to see you’re enjoying the game.

2 Likes

I got 3 in like 8-9 hours of gameplay or so; i rly need to get back into that game; it’s awesome, but i just started path of exile now, rofl

1 Like

it’s hilarious actually, almost foiled by my old “cockyness”
first i decide to not buy a map because, pff, who needs a map, amirite :wink:
then i (ofc) hastily rush back a dozen rooms later and want to beg for a map
then i reject the compass because, pff, moi got ze map now haHah!, so i end up buying everything else in map marker shop (f**************ck do i regret that now :rofl:),
then i figure, okay last thing to buy is compass, +i’m starting to not have a clue of where to go, (kept running in to locked areas since not having dash yet),
and then as the last thing i get the compass,
-aaand immediately happen to unlock the merchant afterwards, wanting something from him instead vs all the useless markers i just bought :confounded::man_facepalming: :joy::smile:
(this game has also reminded me of how terribad my gps is, -can’t believe i missed something so insanely obvious as a room right in the freaking center of this area) :face_with_head_bandage: :laughing:

2 Likes

bye bye hours :rofl:

1 Like

I went through the whole game without buying the compass, never felt necessary to me. I found keeping track of where I was an interesting part of the game. The map isn’t very hard to read either.

3 Likes