Steam Autumn Sale 2019

imo, all rounder controller, priceless tool and config :love_you_gesture: well the only one of a kind

4 Likes

alright. someone has to say it and since I’m one of the most obnoxious people around here (second only to @Vandem of course) and I got a dank title that gives me a pass on this:

It’S nOt AuTuMn WhErE i LiVe, VaLvE

it spring

ok now that we got that off our chests:

1. The art on the homepage is made by none other than my all-time favorite pixel artist, Waneella. She’s brilliant. Check that girl out m-hm!

Support her with your heard-earned bottle caps if you got some, yeah? I don’t got none stop judging She gets to that sweet 3k, she’s gonna start making her own game. AH MAN C’MON WE NEED THAT

Alright what else I can annoy you folks with? Oh yeh:

1. I love the Steam controller. Been using it for 2 and a half years. AMA
  2. Anyone here got the Steam link?
  3. The deals are weak or is it just moi?
  4. Tiny side note: seriously thinking of wiping my Steam WL. :thinking:
  5. LMAO Risk of Rain 2 is still not discounted alright I’m giving up on it. flips table
7 Likes

Pretty much agree there, some good ones, but not many that make me jump on them…

I guess at least the thing has good longevity… That’s good to know, at least I have some backup if needed.

Good thing I bought it right at launch, managed to grab it basically for 50% off, since I had a copy for myself and another for a friend…

Got… It’s been collecting dust for a while too. I used it to play a couple of casual games on my TV from my computer, works okay I guess, nothing spectacular…

7 Likes

Big thanks to @Fraggles for the info on the steam controller sale. I just bought myself one yay!!! I have always wanted to try the steam controller but could never spend what they wanted for it just to try it to see if I like it. Now I can give it a shot for cheap Thank you soooooo much for posting this :grinning:

6 Likes

Over here it’s basically winter, I wish it was spring already.

5 Likes

JUST BOUGHT??? I tried and it has no button to purchase…:sob:

3 Likes

Looks like Valve is selling shipping fees this time around…

I tried adding to the cart a second one after a first was put in, but the button reads “Already in Cart” as if the controller is a digital game license that Steam usually tries to sell…

6 Likes

I went back in and ordered a second one. I was kicking myself for not doing it when I ordered the first because I had to pay for shipping again. I guess I can stop kicking myself now that I know it would of charged me for shipping twice anyway.

3 Likes

I bought one right before writing that. Then told the roommate and he ordered one. an hour or so later I decided a backup one would be nice and I ordered a second one. As I am writing this I checked and I still have the add to cart button. They must still have them maybe you are in a region they don’t want to ship to?

4 Likes

I think regions have different stock to sell. I’ve seen them as sold out all day today so EU stocks seems out, where are you buying from?

4 Likes

Buying from United States

3 Likes

For me it’s still available but for the shipping price of 21.60 euro like @DontBeSilly.
Tbh… even for 5 euro shipping price I wouldn’t have bothered with it… I feel I’m far better giving another 60 euro for DS4, 'cuz I’m exactly that happy with it for the last couple of years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Valve charged tax on the controller and shipping… Lol!

I am not buying, by the way, just checking it out for New York State…

It’s NYS sales tax charged on top of the total for both the controller + shipping…

6 Likes

I guess they don’t think we play games in our Canadian Igloos…

5 Likes

You should be hunting seals and saying “sorry,” not gaming! SHM

4 Likes

I am not Canadian but I love this…

5 Likes

Steam hasn’t even opened for me for hours.

@Fraggles and @Buzzyboii , Py put ya’ll right - I’m in the Atlantic Ocean, no joke.

5 Likes

CK2 DLC on sale for those interested! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you bought a house-boat and lived off island you’d be even more so!

Still haven’t bought a steam controller but am debating it. I’ll give it till tomorrow and decide.

5 Likes

A little bit offtopic how do you make DS4 to work on PC? Some sort app?

4 Likes