Statistics on streaks?

Uhhh…ok

6 Likes

I hope you got the sarcasm in that. :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Not really, I’m pretty literal so thanks for clarifying.

6 Likes

I can be a bit thick at times haha. I figured it was better safe than sorry, I’m still pretty new here and hoping to get my 90 day steak soon! Sorry again for my confusion.

6 Likes

The constant notifications gets a little old. I’m sure you found every post in ever thread of the entire forum a riveting read well worth your like mark, but yeah.

6 Likes

Is there an etiquette I’m unaware of? That’s what happens when they have badges to unlock. As far as I see it’s a win for everyone involved but if I’m being a ‘Pest’ then I guess I’ll just like the topics with like 5 posts in it even though it’s inconvenient.

6 Likes

@CreatureFeet dude, don’t worry about it, just grandpa here being grumpy again

let me go look up some old fraggles posts…

6 Likes

No, it’s understandable. Most people went through and ‘like spammed’ their way to the few badges that involves the likes. That’s usually over and done with in a day or two though, you’ve been at it for like two weeks now.

Is there a badge I’m unaware of that requires this commitment?
Which one are you aiming at?

I think you’ve already spammed your way through the backlog.

6 Likes

using 50 likes a day for i dont know how long…

y, 50 likes for 20 days dude: crazy in love

6 Likes

What’s fun for me is I never run out of love. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Wow, that’s a terrible badge.
Who thought that was a good idea?

Ah well, carry on then.

8 Likes

Yeah that one, I don’t just spam for fun.

7 Likes

Well I’m almost done so you won’t have to worry about it from me for much longer…

Ill just stop posting here all together, thanks

6 Likes

Double posting is however something that, at least on forums of old, used to be considered a breach of etiquette though. Just edit your post if you find you have something more to say.

Quoting something to make clear who you’re replying to is a useful tool to create a post that replies to multiple people.

7 Likes

Hey, everything OK? I hope you stick around.

Not sure if this helps you in any way towards getting your badge, but feel free to like my posts if you want to or something. I don’t really mind as I only glance at the likes notifications and don’t really go after them to investigate what was liked or anything.

Anyways, I think the Crazy in Love badge could do some reworking, either on the “50” side or the “20” side. I do love my sweet badge and no one complained when I was trying to get it, but I can understand why it would be annoying.

Maybe this is something worth summoning the mods over?

Anyways, have a nice day and a :pig:, @CreatureFeet, and don’t forget to wash your feet before you go to bed plis or you’ll kill the children thank you. :hugs:

7 Likes

I’d say liking every post under the sun IS the etiquette here, to be honest.

For shallow folk like me, the showering of likes is a pleasant surprise and gives me an excuse to read through old posts, so it’s all good in my book.

7 Likes

I don’t mind either. In fact, I have looked back at a few to refresh my memory.

6 Likes

Since this seems to be the unofficial apologies for doing things that probably don’t breach forum etiquette but are certainly annoying…

I apologize I am going through and necro’ing a bunch of conversations. I was on vacation and am now trying to catch up. And I can’t help but want to throw my 2 cents into the ring.

7 Likes

Don’t apologize for doing something. Apologize for not doing it MORE.

5 Likes

y, u should apologize for not loving Metal Gear Survive MORE.

7 Likes