Spec Ops: The Line Free on Humble

I remember when Diablo 3 came out, all the keys were sold out instantly in China. They wanted to play right away, so I went to a local gaming store and bought copies for them, fortunately they only needed the key, otherwise it would have been a lot of carbon footprinting to mail these physical game boxes… That was almost double the overall cost at the time for me to buy 3 copies compared to the listed price there…

6 Likes

totally a spoiler, I barely remember the story myself lol
also you mentioned a market and killing bad guys, spoiler dude

I just wanted to save ppl from expecting a lot from it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Strong +1 for people playing spec ops, it was a cool experience.

5 Likes
Summary

y but i hid it in a spoiler box, lol, and that’s not rly a spoiler actually, killing bad guys in a war game…

3 Likes
  1. it said summary not spoiler
  2. the whole game got advertised widely as “will hit your emotions cause crazy war decisions”, what I said wasn’t rly a spoiler either
4 Likes

y but that’s how the system here puts it, lol, I didn’t realize u could change that actually

3 Likes

I shoulda known that cows ain’t good wt HTML :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Its late I am a bit too tired to read all replies sorry :blush:
But from what I have read some wants it and cant get it?
I got a key, its totally not my kind game. So please help me out who didnt get it above here

4 Likes

I think…not sure that @Gnuffi covered @MCharbel and that is the only one I know so far. @harith has the game already.

5 Likes

oh ok thank you for the fast reply :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have extra keys too if someone misses out on the deal…

6 Likes

should probably just add as the usual reminder,

“The redemption deadline is April 14th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific.”

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHH! Anybody need a copy? AHHHHHHHHHH!

3 Likes

I will add it to the top…

5 Likes

no worries… managed to grab it ( gave my steam pass to a really really close friend who lives abroad , he activated the game, logged in next day… it was there

4 Likes

Btw guys… guess why it was banned: Because it showed Dubai as ruins… Which UAE did not accept so they banned it… Games banned by UAE get banned mostly in most Arabic Countries ( because… UAE controls the content XD )

4 Likes

Also, Huge HUGE thanks for caring this much about helping e get a hand on the game, i really appreciate it, best community ever, and i mean it!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

good to hear, i still have a key if anyone else is in the situation of not being able to get/being region locked from humble

3 Likes

12 more hours to go, for anyone who has yet to claim their free game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

so did all get their “Spec Ops: The Line” game in time, or did someone miss out/want one?
'coooos i still have a key if “you” want it

1 Like