Spec Ops: The Line Free on Humble

Cheers!
:beers:

Here’s the Steam link for anyone interested.

As our friendly gnome has pointed out, this is important to keep track of! Use it, give it away, make sure that you are aware of this deadline… otherwise the game is…

Well… at least the key will be…

21 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

i still haven’t played this; installed and started twice over the past 2 years, and then i dont like the gameplay that much and just quit, but i keep telling myself that i should cuz it’s supposed to be such an experience going through the story…

7 Likes

It is, it makes you feel misserable

5 Likes

Thanks, @YQMaoski!

4 Likes

sooo, humble decided to just start handing out free games every 3days now? :dizzy_face: :thinking: :smile:

“Year of the freebies” :laughing: :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

i’ve already been spoiled on one of THE big story beats, but hey, now i can maybe enjoy the game in it’s entirety. As intended.

4 Likes

:thinking:

:thinking:
:dizzy_face:
you should prooobably remember to grab this one in time maomao friendski :wink: :+1:
:smile: :hugs:

9 Likes

which is quite a feat honestly.

Summary

I remember i was in a market killing bad guys left and right, they would suddenly pop up and u’d have to be quick on the trigger, so suddenly someone appeared and i shot them, only to then realize that it was in fact an innocent veiled woman, and i stood there helplessly feeling like shit while she bleeded out in front of me, and i actually couldnt sleep because of that…

That is a GREAT feat rly, for a game to achieve such thing, nothing short of impressive.

Doesn’t change the fact that i think the gameplay is quite stale, as i feel about most 3rd person cover-shooters

6 Likes

He probably grabbed it but can’t get to Steam until tonight…

6 Likes

Lol! I already grabbed it from the Humble store, I am at work, so I am going to sit on the key for now, just in case someone missed it but wants the game more than I do…

@delenn13, you are absolutely correct in saying that I grabbed it! :slight_smile: Well, I am on the Steam website. :wink:

6 Likes

well, -then i’ll just grab a key too and give to you in case you give yours away hahah! lets see how you handle that, aha :face_with_raised_eyebrow::grin:
(god dang it, how is we’re in 2018 with 1 zillion emojis, and not one dagnabbit pirate emoji!! :confounded: :triumph:)
:smile:

6 Likes

ok, well look how im going to handle this, brb with a new thread!

Edit: OMG, was gonna have my own giveaway of spec ops the line, rofl, but this is what humble tells me when i click on the link:

Spec Ops: The Line is not available for sale in your country (i do understand why though)

Yes, i remember now, i actually had to ask someone to buy it for me on g2a a few years back… and y, F g2a

5 Likes

Wait, why is it not available in your country…

4 Likes

Oh my, you are too generous… I guess I will activate my copy later today, you can add yours to things you want to give away, I suppose… :rofl: here’s how I handle that :hugs:

4 Likes

I live in one of those “shithole” countries where i guess this could have a bad effect on ppl’s opinion of the US, bad as in possibly reactionary, which is never a good thing ofc

4 Likes

I mean i can only guess though, it’s not like they don’t provoke all that stuff irl (sadly, this world is just messed up rly) so i dont rly see why whoever owns the rights to this game takes this decision, though maybe it’s to protect their image (the developer’s studio or the gaming company who owns it) in those countries too?

4 Likes

Well, sorry about getting the word out there about a game that’s not universally available… That’s my fault…

Hopefully it wasn’t worth your time anyway…

5 Likes

lol what, no man, how were u supposed to know that even, and besides, i already have the game, remember?

5 Likes

There is no way you would know. I have tried to gift a game through Steam and they wouldn’t let me because of some crap about the country they lived in…which is crap too.

7 Likes