So people actually spent 40,000 coins on a game?

I think that the balance is difficult because of anticipating demand - look at Insurgency and Hotline Miami. Both have barely sold, and yet perhaps at 5000 coins they would have, and certainly at 3000 coins the numbers would definitely be different. In order to ensure that the global holding of coins remains fluid people have to be encouraged to buy, else the games just accumulate in the coin shop and everyone just holds on to pounce on the next Dead Cells. Perhaps more fluid price adjustments might fix this issue of people hoarding or perhaps not, but at the moment it’s got to be a problem.

1 Like

:thinking:

:clock5: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Im new to this site, dont criticize me for it plz! I have a feeling to you know :persevere:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, that was not criticism aimed at you. It was a comment on several previous events where someone had made this discovery and everyone started using the most obnoxious animated avatars they could resulting in the entire forum becoming horrendous to behold.

5 Likes

Just a singular feeling?

which one is it?

pain? anguish?

3 Likes

I’ve played Clash Royale every single day for the last two years, this is my exact reason for not picking up Minion Masters

https://206.81.1.216/t/updated-20-april-18-coin-shop-new-games-arriving-today/6374/98?u=nebula7

2 Likes

There was Dead Cells on the coin shop ? I’ve missed it fml

2 Likes

OMG DEAD CELLS 2 LEAKED ON CHRONO.GG

10 Likes

Pretty soon Chrono will be more influential than E3, with all of the insights and leaks…

6 Likes

40k coins

2 Likes

What if we put a mystery item in the coin shop, for let’s say: 100K coins. You don’t know what you’ll get, would you be willing to take a chance?

2 Likes

Maybe, If you can promise @dusty was in no way involved with setting it up.

5 Likes

And there is a 50% risk that he’s involved.

3 Likes

think you might be forgetting Raccoon’s scary desktop :grimacing:
https://206.81.1.216/t/post-your-desktop/5308/87
just look at those folders :scream:, looks like dusty wouldn’t have to be anywhere near to make a 100k “mystery” game “interesting” :thinking: :no_mouth:

:smile:

4 Likes

Right, yeah. No deal!

3 Likes

Certain other mystery game boxes from alternative retailers haven’t exactly shown that this works out too well for the recipient. Unless of course that person likes leftover tat. I think the GMG loot boxes are generally regarded as terrible.

2 Likes

GFDI, missed Dead Cells! Would’ve spent 40k in a heartbeat, they’ve been sitting there for a while waiting for something that tickles my fancy. Man, what a shame.

3 Likes

Yes especially if I don’t know what I’m gonna get. A brand new car? A half eaten cheeseburger? All good.

5 Likes

if this half has McDonalds pickles, that sounds good right about now :wink: :yum:
:smile:

3 Likes

Just Say No to lootboxes. What are you, EA? :face_vomiting:

5 Likes