Share some Screenshots of your Gaming Moments

What to play next?
Easy, The Ringed City DLC of course! : )

4 Likes

Bit too pricey for me right now but of course already on the wishlist. :smiley: (Probably christmas) Furi it is then!

3 Likes

That one time I’ve played Armello for 20 hours to get my sweet vengeance.

9 Likes
Three differing locals in Furi

If i had just played it sooner then it would’ve easily taken my spot as Game of the Year. Gameplay is rock solid and incredibly responsive. Soundtrack is bangin’.(favorite is probably “make this right”) Every zone is gorgeous and always has a different atheistic that makes it unique. For what i’ve noticed Furi seems to adhere to the rule of picking three complementary colors for every zone. Issues most people probably has/will get with it is stuff like: the harsh rapidly increasing difficulty spike around the third or forth boss, a run time of 4 maybe 5 hours and complete lack of “events” in between bosses. It’s unapologetically nothing more than a straightforward boss-rush mode.

But that’s why i love it.

If this was just a love letter to radical Japanese hack 'n slash games, from some nobody french developers. Then maybe i should consider picking something Platinum related up, just a thought.

7 Likes

Some Monster Hunter: World screenshots.

MHW

out of order but oh well lol

SO CUTE! Do I really have to kill it?

oh it turned into a blood sucking giant bat…but it is still so cute lol

This game is hard, but thank god for mega potions, melding, strength potions and friend Pelicos. Though the disconnects. I tried to complete all of the limited bounties today, but missed one because the server disconnected right when I finished the quest so it didn’t count. :sweat_smile: :cold_sweat:

Also met a dude online who had super epic armor and was obliterating everything in his path. He then helped me with a quest I was having difficult with, which was really cool. :smiley:

5 Likes

I tend to forget to take screenshots unless I am in a Nancy Drew game so I can remember clues and stuff. :woman_facepalming:

But I do have a few:

Really big fish bones in “Phoning Home”

Dupe eating under water in “Oxygen Not Included”

Favorite scenery shot in “Vanishing of Ethan Carter”

Aftermath of possessing cat in “Murdered: Soul Suspect”

11 Likes

Monster Hunter: World

So many screenshots, especially of the new Final Fantasy event! Some kindly folk have been teaching me some stuff and playing with me (game is SOOO much more fun with people) and I’ve got to say, I’m a lot better now. I’m not dying constantly, and I know more about melding (crafting etc).

Monster Hunter World

sorry for order, guess the site just doesn’t accept the order I select 'em in.

oh god bezel found me…hiding did not work.

he found me again! lol

Oh, and some Kingdom Hearts shots finally. We’re getting closer to KH3! :heart_eyes:

Kingdom Hearts (some)

Because PS4 handles screenshots like a dumb-dumb…only a few for right now.

Birth By Sleep

There’s more, but PS4 didn’t copy all of them over…

KH1

Out of order (lazy lol)

Look at the clock, I wonder if the days were picked on purpose.

I’m also playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 — Definitive Edition with a friend and its fun. We accidentally start a lot of fights with NPCs. :laughing:

8 Likes

Empyrion - Galactic Survival was a great purchase, I knew I’d like it, but even more of a surprise was that I actually liked Stellaris. I don’t like these strategy games at all, but this? This is good. xD

(don’t let the graphics dissuade you please, the game is amazing)

Empyrion

I didn’t know I wasn’t alone on this planet. This thing arrived and killed me while I was building my base. If that wasn’t enough, the green stuff you see is a radiation storm. :laughing:

And yes…my base in unimpressive. So boxy in that image. lol but I promise, after, it got better. It got taller, and now has some windows. :smile:

Stellaris

an heir already okay

okay lets check that heir out

oh wow he grew up fast

Alright, a civilization to assimilate into my empire, alright.

Today (just ended the session)
Empire expanded, met two alien civilizations that are probably going to declare war on me soon and found out that I have a super negative effect on me right now for, I guess (?), expanding too fast.

For Stellaris, I imported an emblem that’s sort of like my avatar. Unfortunately I forgot where I stored my Arma PSD so for now I grabbed a vector of a similar charge and messed around with it. Now my space Empire has a good emblem for when I conquer and smash others, especially pure democracies (muwahaha). A shame that even QoL mods disables achievements for your game though. So damn lame. :roll_eyes:

I haven’t tried Space Engineers yet, but it is next.

5 Likes

-the game just taunts me at this point :confounded:
“Not bug, nor beast, nor god…”

Possible Major Spoiler; Godmaster dlc

…and if you wanted to hate Zote even more:

that reward tho…

11 Likes

I finally got some time to try Space Engineers, but it had some audio bugs that ended up resulted in a crash some time into the Scenario Tutorial.

Space Engineers

This one seems trickier to learn than Empyrion, but I’ll get it.

As for Stellaris, I like it a lot (especially for the alien, exploration and lore stuff), but the further I get, the more I get confused or overwhelmed by things. Such as the economy (I somehow can hit energy cap and be at a negative lol) or how to deal with the overwhelming amount of planets’ issues I get when I conquer systems or when I colonize them. There’s just so much to deal with. How do players ever manage it? :sweat:

It would really help if the game taught you beyond some of the simpler things…

For now, I’ll just pathetically show off that I managed to conquer two other enemies, a xenophobe who kept making fun of me, and another who hated me so much the description said they could go to war with me at any moment. So. I decided to strike first. I prepared the navy and moved out. :joy:

Stellaris (GUI and no-GUI)

And testing Squad on a SSD. I get a bit more stable performance, but the biggest difference is that the 3min loading screens are gone. Now I’m in a game in under 7 seconds!

Squad

7 Likes

I’m proud of these for some reason. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

i feel totally defeated now
so much sweat and tears… so so many tears…

1 freakin’ hp… :sweat:
it’s finally over, and OMG did Godmaster feel dang difficult ! :dizzy_face:, can’t really say i want to do this again… :face_with_head_bandage:

Godmaster Bonus Spoiler

13 Likes

I just saw that you did this. I doff my cap to thee…the idea of grinding against all those practice battles to finally string them all together flawlessly doesn’t appeal to me one bit. I applaud your determination and skill, and I find the fact that supposedly 0.6% of players have Embrace the Void as somewhat suspect.

9 Likes

Don’t be a child… git gudder! Congrats buddy, but there’s still plenty more fun to be had! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome!

8 Likes

Most of the Screenshots I have are interesting things or funny bugs.

The Division

Rat Sacrifice

Hot Barrel

American Truck Simulator

Stuck on the railing.

Road to Utah.

All Pictures of the Grand Canyon:

No Man's Sky

I thought this was going to be in the new patch for NMS back in August. I was disappointed.

Took this after one of the updates. Was glad to see something other than highlighted brown balls for planets.

Portal…ahem…Stargate.

Spacecraft got stuck in the ground. Hilarious in a way. Forgot how I fixed it.

Getting my rover stuck on my spaceship.

Fish doing IDK what.

A [REDACTED] planet.

Evochron Mercenary

Absolute Drift

Getting Stuck in the road…

Terraria

My First real house that I build. As in, not made of dirt. It’s also Zombie Proof. Not Ghost-proof though.

Worm-bunny. The worm part was definitely attached to the bunny.

Top Part of the Second House I built. Again Zombie Proof, but not Ghost Proof.

Fancy-dancy Staircase I built for the house.

This makes zero sense. Lava held back by snowblocks.

I got myself a baby dinosaur :smile: . By the way, the house I’m standing on is actually Zombie-Proof.

New completely Pearlstone House that I built. That one may have been Ghost-Proof. I don’t remember. It’s been 5 years since I took the screenshot.

A look at the map with what I considered a fairly large Ice Cavern. No walls broken.

9 Likes

2 hilarious Just Cause 3 screenshots that contain glitches, a ghost that can play a guitar and one that ruined my monitor rush

Just Cause 3

5 Likes

this is what those screenshots look like to me:

4 Likes

probably my fault, look again

5 Likes

y looks fine now :slight_smile:

5 Likes